By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2: launch trailer + DEMO OUT NOW

Tagged games:

So hyped up. Ultimately, I don't think my wife would be happy with me actually buying the game for obvious reasons. But at least I can enjoy the amazing demo! (I hope it's a good demo)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

That was incredible! Smooth gameplay and great controls. Great win for Platinum and especially Nintendo. 

Nem said:

I just played the demo. At the end i said: Yeah... i wanna get this.

I dont want to start anything, this is my opinion, but again i feel like i'm playing a next-gen game more than i do on the ps4( and X1 by extent). Same feeling i got from Mario Kart 8. 
I think the 60 fps that lazy developers like to ignore with excuses of cinematic experience is the reason. 60 fps with good graphics feels next gen. 30 fps doesnt, no matter how many excuses are created.
For me, this is next gen. No talk can overturn the sensation of playing the actual games.

Back to the game itself, the systems seem to work better now, the creatures and the sets looked amazing and best of all it ran at 60fps and felt great to play. 
This is a great game, no doubt. Wii U owners you cant go wrong with this one.

Agreed with everything. 

Kemsus said:
i'm not gonna download the demo, i want to experience the bayonetta gameplay completely fresh on the 24th.

I wish I had your willpower.

I think I'm going to give that demo a try this evening. Also, a 10 from Edge! Wow!

Signature goes here!

No NA love?

Around the Network

HALELUJA!!!! :D

Downloading now. Awesome. Fucking. Sauce.

Demo also NOW available in NA! Have fun, NA! Greetings from Europe.

spurgeonryan said:
Do demos help some of you decide to buy games? Will this help in Europe with sales?

I really don't know, i always stay clear of all demos because i want the experiences to be fresh and new when i buy a game.

The hell!!, this are the things 60 fps can do on a game!! my pc does it, it's a shame destiny and all the games on ps4/bone are 30 fps because i think 60 fps are the only way to show really next gen graphics.

34 years playing games.