By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

alrightiwill said:

VGC will be tracking China but have already stated that the numbers are to be taken with a lot of salt. ioi is estimating XBO China release to be 70k

Its gonna have to be a shot in the dark.   Most likely only SMG has a real ballpark figure at best.  There are a few agencies that do claim to provide retail data for China but the dataset cost money and their is no way to know how current or accurate their data is. 

Around the Network

Interesting broken thread.

ethomaz said:
Interesting broken thread.

We have killed the internet. 

It appears I broke the thread :D I thought it was just Chrome acting weird

Edit: Back to normal for me now :)

walsufnir said:

Is this thread forum now a personal hunting ground? This is totally off-topic and his attitude couldn't be worse than the one of many others on this forum here who are on "the other side".

fixed.   but damn at this thread,..

Around the Network
AkiseAru said:
Mnementh said:
fleischr said:
In lieu of Hyrule Warriors + Disney Infinity 2, Wii U got a boost in NA!
I think we'll see some positive signs from the new SM3DW bundle next week too!

Ah, Disney Infinity 2. i wanted to ask, because only for Hyrule Warriors the boost seemed to big. Only question that stays, why did it get a boost in Japan?

Fatal Frame 5

Ah, thanks. Interesting, didn't knew it's already out. Hopefully it will come to the west. I hope Koei makes money off the games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Ka-pi96 said:
wary-wallaroo said:
ethomaz said:
wary-wallaroo said:
PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

China is next week.

Then yea, The X1 definitely seems overtrack. FIFA would only provide a boost in the Uk, and even then it supposedly "barely edged out" the PS4. 

Yeah because those bundles and exclusive content/marketing won't sell a single console in the rest of Europe.

That was sarcasm by the way...

haha, using only probably wasn't the best choice. I mean, it wold only provide a significant boost in the UK. I don't see it helping sales much in the rest of Europe though, but hey, I could be wrong. We'll find out eventually.  It could be ROW numbers throwing things off, though I can't comment at all on that since I've no idea how things are going there.

What happened there? Did this thread get adjusted up too?

The PS5 Exists. 

kitler53 said:
walsufnir said:

fixed.   but damn at this thread,..

When, or if at all are you going to update you goal posts thread, man?

Big adjustment already?