By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Think this is correct data, if wrong, correct me :p

PS Month of Sept:
133,793 End Sept 6th
474,881 End Sept 13th
186,793 End Sept 20th
255,954 End Sept 27th

Total: 1,051,421

This doesn't include 3 days of sales left in Sept, but PS4 did a 1 million month for September it seems

Around the Network

GamechaserBE said:

It is your education system, did they also not teach you about North/Central/South America while most in Europe (don't know about NA) learned their is only North and South America.

We learn both.

Physical (Geographic): North / Central / South America
Socioeconomic: Anglo-Saxon / Latin America

Well, I think it is safe to say that Fifa is PS4 next million seller. Can Shadow of Mordor make it? I think yes.

CosmicSex said:
Well, I think it is safe to say that Fifa is PS4 next million seller. Can Shadow of Mordor make it? I think yes.

lol ofc fifa15 will do over 1m on ps5

it will do over 1m on every system :D

PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

Around the Network
Guitarguy said:
Tamron said:
Guitarguy said:

I too expected greater legs from Destiny but there were alot of ambiviant reviews of the game and many are simply turned off buying it now.

Destiny bundle was a limited bundle in many countries, the game still sold over 400k last week, we dont have the next weeks numbers so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that the game has lost its legs and people are now turned off from buying it?

Steep decline in sales in my opinion. It still sold very very well, but I think the weekly drops have been quite drastic.

We have two weeks of sales data, one of the weeks including massive numbers of pre-orders, the decline is fully expected.

Tamron said:
Seece said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Ok fair enough :)

Why is that?

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

Blue is EU, not europe. Europe consist of more countries, for instance Iceland, Norway and Russia. Russia and Turkey are special cases, as they are in two continents, they are both european and asian countries. Still, how ioi defines the region of europe is just another cup of tea.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Updated the OP's PS4 and XB1 numbers, sorry if I'm late.

wary-wallaroo said:
PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

China is next week.

wary-wallaroo said:

err China sales would be next week, but I have no idea if VGC tracks that.  XBO won't be back under 100k a week for awhile.   Ehh Maybe 90kish for a couple weeks.