By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Ka-pi96 said:

EU =/= Europe

There are plenty of European countries that aren't EU members.

I guess it is better to write European Union instead EU... that what I guess people get confused.

European Union <> Europe.

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:
CosmicSex said:
Well, I think it is safe to say that Fifa is PS4 next million seller. Can Shadow of Mordor make it? I think yes.

lol ofc fifa15 will do over 1m on ps5

it will do over 1m on every system :D

To that end, Destiny passed 3 million on PS4 we 9/27.  Do you have any thoughts on SoM?

ethomaz said:
wary-wallaroo said:
PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

China is next week.

Then yea, The X1 definitely seems overtrack. FIFA would only provide a boost in the Uk, and even then it supposedly "barely edged out" the PS4. 

Sharpryno said:
wary-wallaroo said:
PS4 still feels undertracked, but the X1 seems about right. Assuming, of course, that this is China week. It should go back to sub 100k in due time, but I don't see it going back down to 50-60k till January.

err China sales would be next week, but I have no idea if VGC tracks that.  XBO won't be back under 100k a week for awhile.   Ehh Maybe 90kish for a couple weeks. 

VGC will be tracking China but have already stated that the numbers are to be taken with a lot of salt. ioi is estimating XBO China release to be 70k

alrightiwill said:
So does anyone have a tally on what PS4's number for all of September is so far?? I would use the HW tools myself except it confuses me :(

From the Chart you can just do from Aug the 30th to Sept the 27th, which is less than Sept 2014, cause you have still a bit of FIfa15 boost and Shadow of Mordor from 28th to 30th Sept. By the way, from Aug the 30th to Sept the 27th it's roughly 1M PS4 sold. So, I would say 1M+ for Sept 2014.

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:
wary-wallaroo said:

err China sales would be next week, but I have no idea if VGC tracks that.  XBO won't be back under 100k a week for awhile.   Ehh Maybe 90kish for a couple weeks. 

Yea, it will go below it, especially when adjustments are made to real numbers. I don't see it going back to 50-60k till January though. PS4, all in all, will likely be adjusted up. Last week especially seemed low. 

fleischr said:
In lieu of Hyrule Warriors + Disney Infinity 2, Wii U got a boost in NA!
I think we'll see some positive signs from the new SM3DW bundle next week too!

Ah, Disney Infinity 2. i wanted to ask, because only for Hyrule Warriors the boost seemed to big. Only question that stays, why did it get a boost in Japan?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

prinz_valium said:
Nate4Drake said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Nate4Drake said:
dravenmanson said:
210K PS4 or 256K ??

256k.  It's on VGChartz Home Page.  Roughly 100k more than XOne.

... And yet the gap remains the same. I know you have rounding up and rounding down but it does seem to favour the Xb1 a hell of a lot.

Well, sometime it looks so. By the way, VGC massively undertrack PS4 in NA as NPD show everytime(as an average since Dec), affecting also the Global figures. I'm just waiting Sony to officially announce 15M PS4 sold, and then VGC will adjust, hopefully not too late.  

no. they are overtracked as  end of august (~100k units)

august was kind of spot on, but numbers came out after npd results

july was overtracked

june was undertracked

may was overtracked

apil was overtracked

march was undertracked

As an average, PS4 was undertracked in NA by VGC since Dec.  You forgot to post by how much PS4 was overtracked and undertracked.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Mnementh said:
fleischr said:
In lieu of Hyrule Warriors + Disney Infinity 2, Wii U got a boost in NA!
I think we'll see some positive signs from the new SM3DW bundle next week too!

Ah, Disney Infinity 2. i wanted to ask, because only for Hyrule Warriors the boost seemed to big. Only question that stays, why did it get a boost in Japan?

Fatal Frame 5

-snip-

Cheers, I already went through the numbers and posted them above. Thanks though :)