By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

PS4 killin it, holiday bumps will be massive.

Around the Network

If those numbers are for real, it's good to see that XB1 still has some hope in EU all together and not just UK. PS4 numbers look awesome, I do however am always too reluctant to take these numbers as the definitive ones.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
chocoloco said:
Theonemind said:
Ps4 keeps getting adjusted up. It is hilarious seeing people using vgchartz weekly numbers as Gospel are funny

There is no gospel. People make an educated estimate. Estimates are revised in statistics and science all the time. SMH

That's not what I am talking about.  Some make new threads when new numbers come out only to be proved wrong when adjustments come

chocoloco said:
kitler53 said:
walsufnir said:

fixed.   but damn at this thread,..

When, or if at all are you going to update you goal posts thread, man?

soon.   i keep playing catch up because ioi has been making adjustments going all the way back to launch quite a lot lately so by the time i get around to correcting it i have to start over.  >.<

last week was especially bad for me at work (user's conference) so hopefully i'll get them up this week.  i got through most of the updates last week anyways.

Theonemind said:
Big adjustment already?

Yup, PS4 already got adjusted up by 45k WW, 9k in the US and 35k in Europe.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
chocoloco said:

When, or if at all are you going to update you goal posts thread, man?

soon.   i keep playing catch up because ioi has been making adjustments going all the way back to launch quite a lot lately so by the time i get around to correcting it i have to start over.  >.<

last week was especially bad for me at work (user's conference) so hopefully i'll get them up this week.  i got through most of the updates last week anyways.

Oh, good, I rarely check them since I of course have no idea when you will be able to update it. I will bump it a lot in the coming months I am sure.

Ps4 is a beast.

CosmicSex said:
prinz_valium said:
CosmicSex said:
Well, I think it is safe to say that Fifa is PS4 next million seller. Can Shadow of Mordor make it? I think yes.

lol ofc fifa15 will do over 1m on ps5

it will do over 1m on every system :D

To that end, Destiny passed 3 million on PS4 we 9/27.  Do you have any thoughts on SoM?

no thoughts on that game, sorry

i just "track" the big and my favourite games in my mind :D

but i woundt be suprised, if som will do 1m on ps4, too

seems like every major game reach that goal on ps4 these days :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6713915 my prediction wasnt way to off xD

I fixed the thread for y'all.