By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE ranks the ten best games of the generation

the_dengle said:
Talal said:
the_dengle said:

I didn't come here to have a debate. I simply disagree. Prefer whichever game you want.

Amusing that you like the Souls games now . I remember you not understanding why someone would enjoy a punishing game like Dark Souls. Sometimes you just gotta try a game first before deciding whether you'd enjoy it or not.

Eh?? You sure you have the right person?

I'm 99% sure. You have 6k posts though so I don't think I'm going to check. :p

Sorry if I'm wrong though.

Around the Network

Pretty good list. I'm surprised that Uncharted, Halo, and Gears are not in there.

Why is Demon's Souls ignored so often, this game started the Souls franchise

Talal said:
the_dengle said:
Talal said:

Amusing that you like the Souls games now . I remember you not understanding why someone would enjoy a punishing game like Dark Souls. Sometimes you just gotta try a game first before deciding whether you'd enjoy it or not.

Eh?? You sure you have the right person?

I'm 99% sure. You have 6k posts though so I don't think I'm going to check. :p

Hmmmmm. :/ I can't even remember when I first played Dark Souls. Mid-2013 I think? That's a guess. It feels like much longer than a year ago. Before then I may have had doubts about it, but I don't recall having a strong opinion about it one way or the other.

Anyway, if we go back to the end of last year, we can narrow things down a bit? Then there are only 4k posts to check!

I want to know every uninformed thing I ever said about the Souls games so that I can laugh at myself.

There are many times where a previous game may be better than a sequel.

But there is absolutely no reason at all why Portal would be above Portal 2.

Around the Network

50% of that list does not belong into that list.

Interesting list covering must genres.

I might not agree with it all but decent Netherless.

I actually own all of them except number one (Same on me!). I wish Valkaryia Chronicles had made the cut but U can't complain. Good list.

I've only played 5 of those games and I've played a little bit of Dark Souls but didn't think it was that great.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm shocked GoW III isn't there, other than that, it's a good list. I don't know about dark souls at #1.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian