By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FIFA 15 sold 100,000 more copies on PS4 than Xbox One in UK - Report

Ka-pi96 said:
Does GFK Chart track or whatever include the bundled sales though?

Also... 2nd week will be very interesting. Since the PS4 version of FIFA 15 is currently unplayable online, which is the main part of the game for a lot of people.

BT Home Hub?

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
sully1311 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Also... 2nd week will be very interesting. Since the PS4 version of FIFA 15 is currently unplayable online, which is the main part of the game for a lot of people.

BT Home Hub?

umm.... yeah. Is that problem only happening for people using BT Home Hub then?

Yep, think I read somewhere  turn off uPNP on the Home Hub. 

Ka-pi96 said:

I believe they do.

Kresnik said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I believe they do.

Yes they do. Think this was confirmed when Titanfall came out.

kowenicki said:

You cant just do that surely?  Wont that fuck up network sharing?  Not that I know much about these things.

I've done it in the past with no problems but of course everyone's setup is different. EA/Sony should have tested for this during QA. It's unbelievable that this was even allowed to happen.

Around the Network

Keep quote trees down please

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Considering that the X1 FIFA bundle was up for preorder for 6 weeks vs. only 2 days for the PS4 FIFA bundle, color me surprised.

wary-wallaroo said:
And this UK. It's going to be a bloodbath in the rest of the world, wonder what the PS4 boost will be overall

Look at some amazons there.  It really is.

Amazon de PS4 fifa #1

X1 Fifa #29

I'm guessing that the majority of the Xbone sales came from the FIFA amazon bundle thing (even though I can't find it on the best sellers list) and we now know that the Xbone outsold the PS4 in the UK this week so....maybe the digital FIFA copies that were sold with the bundles weren't counted..?

man-bear-pig said:
I'm guessing that the majority of the Xbone sales came from the FIFA amazon bundle thing (even though I can't find it on the best sellers list) and we now know that the Xbone outsold the PS4 in the UK this week so....maybe the digital FIFA copies that were sold with the bundles weren't counted..?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2014-09/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

No 16, and Chart-Track do count codes in bundles.