By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
naruball said:

In PSASBR he needs to land some attacks first. Are we going based on what powers they have ior what they can potentially have under certain conditions? Because I've played smash and sevreral kirby games and I didn't suddenly suck everything and beat the game.

I did...lol

I believe it's what powers they have. 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
naruball said:

In PSASBR he needs to land some attacks first. Are we going based on what powers they have ior what they can potentially have under certain conditions? Because I've played smash and sevreral kirby games and I didn't suddenly suck everything and beat the game.

I did...lol

I believe it's what powers they have. 

I'm pretty sure that when I played kirby, I couldn't suck everything, especially spiky things. I think I had to attack them indirectly. Or whenit came ot bosses, I couldn't suck them either until I weakened them or something. In other words, Kirby can't instantly suck whatever he wants. His powers have limits. 

naruball said:

I'm pretty sure that when I played kirby, I couldn't suck everything, especially spiky things. I think I had to attack them indirectly. Or whenit came ot bosses, I couldn't suck them either until I weakened them or something. In other words, Kirby can't instantly suck whatever he wants. His powers have limits. 

But then when you consider Him in smash bros he can suck in every character. Also in Return to Dreamland he can suck in everything using his super sucking power or whatever. In Triple Deluxe he can suck in dimensions or whatever.

Mr_No said:
Qute said:

It gives him invulnerability over a period of time. However, since Jak froze time, Link's magic armor is now invulnerable for the time stop since time is frozen. Also, what's really preventing Link from stopping time? It's not like he takes time doing a time-stop. You also didn't counter Sonic's time stop either.

Samus definitely has the weaponry to fend Fred off. You seriously gave me nothing to believe that Fred would kill Samus other than tentacles and "unkown form" That's nice and all, but Samus's various visors can tell which one is real and which one is false. You still didn't address on how Ratchet would even see Samus due to the fact that Samus is way too fast for Ratchet. I really have doubts the Fred will even harm Samus. Really, you keep saying that Ratchet would hit her with the disco or Fred despite the fact that she's several times faster than her to the point where she can hit him before he can even blink.

Also, which dinosaur are you referring to? Vorash? Samus only had the basic powersuit(no varia upgrade) with only two energy tanks(the max you can collect at that point since Other M is a linear game for a Metroid game). With the varia suit, and plentiful amounts of energy tanks, she can easily shrug off nukes. Also, in that same scene, Vorash munched through that bridge which is made from Bendezium and Maldium, that same thing that easily takes nukes.

The mag-net wouldn't do anything to Samus's suit, as I said before, takes multi terawatts with low damage. In fact, why can't Samus just blow every single weapons Ratchet has?

What makes you think that Samus can just kill an interdimensional creature she knows nothing about? If an enemy caught by Fred would've killed him, he would've been dead already. Even her fancy visor would not detect the monster's full capabilities since she can't see how he is from the interdimensional portal. While Ratchet can't see her, Jak can stop time to spot her location, and allow Ratchet to open a disco ball, let her dance a bit and open a rift so she can immediately be dispatched by Fred. I've seen clips of her running and being curled up in a ball, and to be honest, she is not that fast (in the clips I've seen). The Mag-Net might not make damage to her, but it will hold her long enough for Ratchet to use any tactic. You might doubt that Fred won't eat her, but this isn't just a reckless fight. It's a tactical one. If at first Samus doesn't know about the capability of Ratchet's weapons, she'll go towards him and at least try to attack him. He deploys the disco ball, she starts dancing and getting her groove on, she gets all tentacle'd by Fred and dragged away to be eaten. If she's under the effect of the Groovitron, she can't attack Fred at all. The only way she'll stay away from Ratchet and his disco ball is for her to snap out of the effect and learn from it, which is impossible since Ratchet will use everything to his advantage to get rid of her. Her visor would only inform her that it's only a harmless disco ball

Honestly, this argument has gone in circles and it won't seem to end anytime. I don't see samus killing Ratchet in any way. Harm him? Probably? Kill him? Doubtful. I still stand by saying that Ratchet would beat samus.

Because she casually kills interdimensional creatures in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. Furthermore, Fred can't catch Samus due to the fact that she's too fast for him.  Her visors casually detects people from other dimensions such as the dark visor.

Furthermore, she is that fast. The only reason why it looks slow is because you're controlling a character that goes at super sonic speeds. Samus perceives supersonic speeds as slow and the camera moves along with her super sonic speeds, hence the reason why it looks slow to the player.

http://metroid.retropixel.net/games/metroid4/manual/m4_16.jpg

Speed booster says "Dash at supersonic speeds"

I don't think you understand that speeds kills. If someone can pull the trigger faster than someone else can, that person wins. Ratchet can't hit people going at super sonic speeds, therefore, every shot of his will simply miss while Samus can shoot while not worrying about being hit. If you can never hit the enemy, you will lose. I hope you do realize this is how fast something traveling at the speed of sound is. (Mach 1) Look after the jet breaks the sound barrier, the jet's pretty much gone. Samus would be a living bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWGLAAYdbbc

Super Sonic speeds are Mach 1.2-5

As I said before, Toon Link and Sonic won't let Jak stop time because they can stop time and do it before Jak because Sonic's way faster faster.

http://info.sonicretro.org/images/thumb/7/77/SonicAdventureUS20.jpg/602px-SonicAdventureUS20.jpg

"He's the world's fastest hypersonic hedgehog" Hypersonic speeds are mach 5-10.  Also, this is back in Sonic Adventure 1, in the later game Sonic Dark Brother Hood Chronicles, Omega said that Sonic will be approaching the speed of light. However, with the lightspeed dash shoes, he can move at the speed of light.

http://info.sonicretro.org/images/thumb/e/e9/SA2BGC_US_manual_0008.jpg/700px-SA2BGC_US_manual_0008.jpg

She will know what his items will do because she has the scan visor. A visor that will scan Ratchet and his abilities regardless if it's a disco ball. Her scan visor has told her about even the supernatural or mechanical along with their functions. Besides, Samus's weapons have projectiles are over 6 feet tall since they're taller than her. You act like Samus will run straight towards him and Ratchet will be able to hit her despite the fact that Ratchet has never hit any supersonic targets nor see them. It takes single digit millisecond reaction times to perceive something going past mach 1 in close range Also, Samus will be avoiding the range of any weapons and can simply run at supersonic speeds against his other weapons.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080926121356/metroid/images/f/ff/Wavebeam-m4.gif

They will hit Ratchet and his weapons due to the fact that they are larger, destroying them. 

You didn't counter the darkburst which does practically the same thing as the Rip Rifter 5000(except it has a gravitational pull instead of tentacles which is better), nor did you counter the monado or triforce.

Being alone, is my greatest fear.

How would giant bubbles stop super smash bros?
Nearly most of the characters can teleport out of the bubbles or break out of it as they have done before.

Has anyone mention Megaman and what he can do yet?

Around the Network
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Teeqoz said:

Ratchet could deploy the groovitron, and switch to the temporal repulsor which will, along with pacifying Luigi, also blast him away. Ratchet switches weapons instantaneously, as in zero point zero seconds.

But the Grovitron TRAVELS SLOW... Luigi would have already gotten into Ratchets grill by that time, activate the Negative Zone, Shin Shoryuken him, and he's toast.

Even if Luigi doesn't get to him, he'll still have Samus that can travel Mach 5 speeds to deal with WAY before Groovitron even activates. That thing is hella slow compared to the abilities of MANY Nintendo characters. And Donkey Kong is immune to any mind control and could punch Ratchet into a pulp (he's punched a MOON into orbit before). Fox McCloud has gone to a planet, battled meat eating dinosaurs, and conquered the Planet just because he was having a bad day! This is Fox WITHOUT his fighter plane!! Even with the Melee cast, the Playstation allstars are Hella owned by the Smash Bros. Ness has defeated the CONCEPT of Evil! Mewtwo can mind control Ratchet, Gannondorf can control Kratos because he can influence any being with an once of evil in them, even if Link dies he can be UBER Cheezy because he can equip 4 fairies in bottles that will Revive him to FULL HEALTH everytime he dies. That means you have to deal with a guy that has 15 Generations of fighting Demi-gods, saved the world 15 TIMES, has Bombs, Fire, Ice, and Light Arrows, the Master Sword that's considered the Bane of all Evil, takes 75% less damage due to special armor or magical enchantments, has temporary invunerability, can travel thru time and dimensions, can travel speeds of Mach 2 with the Pegusas Boots, and has the Video game version of the utility belt, at least 5 TIMES!! I mentioned what Samus can do earlier so I won't even go into detail with her. Princess Zelda has helped sealed Gannondorf before, and even if you get past all these UBER OP Character you still have to deal with the merger of the triforce with Link, Zelda, and Gannondorf which is like the equivalent of the 7 Dragon Balls.

Then there are the Fire Emblem Character whose weapons can hurt the gods and made by the gods, and IKE and Lucina have killed Gods before. Ike's killed two in one game! And also defeated the medieval equivalent of Darth Vader TWICE! Ike, Marth Lucina can strategize a whole battle plan since they are used to fighting large battles and are aware of all there allies strengths and weaknesses, and they are used to not letting ANYONE die (everyone that plays fire emblem knows this for a fact). Hell Ike led an Army that freed a Kingdom from a Mad Demigod King and an Army against the Creators of his world. He is considered the best Swordsman in his world and has beaten the best. To tell you the truth I think Ike can even Beat Link One on One (that says A LOT in itself). Lucina and Marth have led armies as well. I am not even mentioning the OP skills each Fire Emblem character gets (Ike and Lucina have Aether where he hits an opponent and regenerates their HP). If they have low HP they have skills that make it 50% more likely to crit, dealing 3x more damage. They have abilities that can make you go twice in one turn, hit with 5 strikes in one single attack, have a OHK skill, regeneration skill, an ability that can take a death blow and so forth. FE chars are in a different league of broken as well.

Kirby can swallow building, hills, and EVEN MOUNTAINS, he can definitely swallow Kratos and steal his powers. He is also considered immortal. I think he can even swallow up that GROOVITRON thing and then a party will be in his belly. And speaking of which, YOSHI can swallow ANYTHING too! He can definitely swallow that Groovitron ball and that's it! Yoshi is used to swallowing things up that round anyway! Hell he can swallow it and throw it back at them!! Yoshi is a cute terror in itself!!

The Melee roster is enough, the Wii U one is OVERKILL (Little Mac beat MIKE TYSON , Toon Link has timestop, Pikuchu can shock you with 100.000 volts, Rosalina and Palutena are Gods, the Wii Trainer has moves based on dance, nullifying GROOVITRON, Pit has slay Gods as well, Mega Man can time stop too, Sonic travels light speeds and the Chaos Emeralds anyone)? I can go on here but I’ll just leave it like that.

To be fair I think the Smash Roster wins because they just have more characters. That’s why they will OP the Playstation All stars. Maybe if they had the same amount of characters to go toe-to-toe with Smash, the outcome would be different. But it’s not like that...

Yeah, the Groovitron travels slowly, but Ratchet doesn't have to wait for the Groovitron to activate before he can use another weapon. He simply needs to throw the Groovitron (which is instant) and then he can switch to another weapon (switchibg is also instant). Besides, Luigi can't do jackshit to him, due to his shield, which blocks all damage. All as in 100%. So after Ratchet throws out the Groovitron, he blows Donkey Kong and Luigi to shits. Same with Samus. Despite her mach 5 speed, she has no choice but to flee so as to escape the power of the Groovitron, and she can't hurt Ratchet because of his shield

Link has fire, ice and light arrows, and even bombs? *Shudders in fear* (not really). Ratchet has a shield that blocks all damage, tve Golden Groovitron (it has infinite ammo), he throws nuclear bombs, and uses black holes as grenades. He has bombs that literally suck the life out of his enemies. He also has decoys that completely distracts his enemies, he has weapons that leave his enemies unable to do anything besides curl up in a ball because of fear (yes, the weapon literally induces pure complete fear in his enemies), he can create rifts to other dimensions. The master sword may be the bane of all evil, but Ratchet isn't evil. Link's armor blocks 75% of all damage? Ratchet's armor blocks 90% damage and that's ignoring the shield that blocks all damage. Link has saved the world 15 times? Ratchet has saved tge frickin universe multiple times. And source that says that Link can run at Mach 2 please? And is it Link himself that can travel through dimensions and time, because I thought that was the goddess of time that helped him, and she isn't part of this fight.

Ike's killed two gods in one game. Kratos has killed what, 7? 8? 9 Gods in one game? That's basically all Kratos does, he slays gods. Fire Emblem chars are hardly broken. They have pretty mundane abilities compared to a lot of other charaxthers. They have abilities that gives them two turns in a row? Ratchet doesn't wait for his 'turn' to attack, this is a battle, and he want's to win.

if Kirby can swallow a groovitron (who knows) Ratchet could just throw another one. Ratchet could use a Mag-Net that traps Kirby for a short while so that he gets time to throw another one, and when Kirby gets free from the Mag-Net, the groovitron will have activated and he will have to dance.

Can Yoshi fly? Because the Groovitron does, and if Yoshi tries to jump or fly if he can, the Ratchet could just shopt him down. You seem to think the only thing Ratchet can do is use the Groovitron, but that's not the case.

Little Mac, yeah, nope Pikachu's powers<<<<<Cole's. He could deflect all of Pikachu's attacks.

And I saw your post above, the shots will hit Ratchet, but his shield will block them. The shots can't destroy his weapons because they are also inside his shield, the shield is a bubble that encapsules Ratchet and his weapons, and that bubble will take anything you shoot at it. Also, Ratchet doesn't have to aim to hit Samus nor Sonic, because he has several weapons that automatically looks on to enemies (he even has one that locks on to enemies, and then insta vaporizes them (it can lock on to several enemies per shot))

Teeqoz said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Teeqoz said:

Ratchet could deploy the groovitron, and switch to the temporal repulsor which will, along with pacifying Luigi, also blast him away. Ratchet switches weapons instantaneously, as in zero point zero seconds.

But the Grovitron TRAVELS SLOW... Luigi would have already gotten into Ratchets grill by that time, activate the Negative Zone, Shin Shoryuken him, and he's toast.

Even if Luigi doesn't get to him, he'll still have Samus that can travel Mach 5 speeds to deal with WAY before Groovitron even activates. That thing is hella slow compared to the abilities of MANY Nintendo characters. And Donkey Kong is immune to any mind control and could punch Ratchet into a pulp (he's punched a MOON into orbit before). Fox McCloud has gone to a planet, battled meat eating dinosaurs, and conquered the Planet just because he was having a bad day! This is Fox WITHOUT his fighter plane!! Even with the Melee cast, the Playstation allstars are Hella owned by the Smash Bros. Ness has defeated the CONCEPT of Evil! Mewtwo can mind control Ratchet, Gannondorf can control Kratos because he can influence any being with an once of evil in them, even if Link dies he can be UBER Cheezy because he can equip 4 fairies in bottles that will Revive him to FULL HEALTH everytime he dies. That means you have to deal with a guy that has 15 Generations of fighting Demi-gods, saved the world 15 TIMES, has Bombs, Fire, Ice, and Light Arrows, the Master Sword that's considered the Bane of all Evil, takes 75% less damage due to special armor or magical enchantments, has temporary invunerability, can travel thru time and dimensions, can travel speeds of Mach 2 with the Pegusas Boots, and has the Video game version of the utility belt, at least 5 TIMES!! I mentioned what Samus can do earlier so I won't even go into detail with her. Princess Zelda has helped sealed Gannondorf before, and even if you get past all these UBER OP Character you still have to deal with the merger of the triforce with Link, Zelda, and Gannondorf which is like the equivalent of the 7 Dragon Balls.

Then there are the Fire Emblem Character whose weapons can hurt the gods and made by the gods, and IKE and Lucina have killed Gods before. Ike's killed two in one game! And also defeated the medieval equivalent of Darth Vader TWICE! Ike, Marth Lucina can strategize a whole battle plan since they are used to fighting large battles and are aware of all there allies strengths and weaknesses, and they are used to not letting ANYONE die (everyone that plays fire emblem knows this for a fact). Hell Ike led an Army that freed a Kingdom from a Mad Demigod King and an Army against the Creators of his world. He is considered the best Swordsman in his world and has beaten the best. To tell you the truth I think Ike can even Beat Link One on One (that says A LOT in itself). Lucina and Marth have led armies as well. I am not even mentioning the OP skills each Fire Emblem character gets (Ike and Lucina have Aether where he hits an opponent and regenerates their HP). If they have low HP they have skills that make it 50% more likely to crit, dealing 3x more damage. They have abilities that can make you go twice in one turn, hit with 5 strikes in one single attack, have a OHK skill, regeneration skill, an ability that can take a death blow and so forth. FE chars are in a different league of broken as well.

Kirby can swallow building, hills, and EVEN MOUNTAINS, he can definitely swallow Kratos and steal his powers. He is also considered immortal. I think he can even swallow up that GROOVITRON thing and then a party will be in his belly. And speaking of which, YOSHI can swallow ANYTHING too! He can definitely swallow that Groovitron ball and that's it! Yoshi is used to swallowing things up that round anyway! Hell he can swallow it and throw it back at them!! Yoshi is a cute terror in itself!!

The Melee roster is enough, the Wii U one is OVERKILL (Little Mac beat MIKE TYSON , Toon Link has timestop, Pikuchu can shock you with 100.000 volts, Rosalina and Palutena are Gods, the Wii Trainer has moves based on dance, nullifying GROOVITRON, Pit has slay Gods as well, Mega Man can time stop too, Sonic travels light speeds and the Chaos Emeralds anyone)? I can go on here but I’ll just leave it like that.

To be fair I think the Smash Roster wins because they just have more characters. That’s why they will OP the Playstation All stars. Maybe if they had the same amount of characters to go toe-to-toe with Smash, the outcome would be different. But it’s not like that...

Yeah, the Groovitron travels slowly, but Ratchet doesn't have to wait for the Groovitron to activate before he can use another weapon. He simply needs to throw the Groovitron (which is instant) and then he can switch to another weapon (switchibg is also instant). Besides, Luigi can't do jackshit to him, due to his shield, which blocks all damage. All as in 100%. So after Ratchet throws out the Groovitron, he blows Donkey Kong and Luigi to shits. Same with Samus. Despite her mach 5 speed, she has no choice but to flee so as to escape the power of the Groovitron, and she can't hurt Ratchet because of his shield

Link has fire, ice and light arrows, and even bombs? *Shudders in fear* (not really). Ratchet has a shield that blocks all damage, tve Golden Groovitron (it has infinite ammo), he throws nuclear bombs, and uses black holes as grenades. He has bombs that literally suck the life out of his enemies. He also has decoys that completely distracts his enemies, he has weapons that leave his enemies unable to do anything besides curl up in a ball because of fear (yes, the weapon literally induces pure complete fear in his enemies), he can create rifts to other dimensions. The master sword may be the bane of all evil, but Ratchet isn't evil. Link's armor blocks 75% of all damage? Ratchet's armor blocks 90% damage and that's ignoring the shield that blocks all damage. Link has saved the world 15 times? Ratchet has saved tge frickin universe multiple times. And source that says that Link can run at Mach 2 please? And is it Link himself that can travel through dimensions and time, because I thought that was the goddess of time that helped him, and she isn't part of this fight.

Ike's killed two gods in one game. Kratos has killed what, 7? 8? 9 Gods in one game? That's basically all Kratos does, he slays gods. Fire Emblem chars are hardly broken. They have pretty mundane abilities compared to a lot of other charaxthers. They have abilities that gives them two turns in a row? Ratchet doesn't wait for his 'turn' to attack, this is a battle, and he want's to win.

if Kirby can swallow a groovitron (who knows) Ratchet could just throw another one. Ratchet could use a Mag-Net that traps Kirby for a short while so that he gets time to throw another one, and when Kirby gets free from the Mag-Net, the groovitron will have activated and he will have to dance.

Can Yoshi fly? Because the Groovitron does, and if Yoshi tries to jump or fly if he can, the Ratchet could just shopt him down. You seem to think the only thing Ratchet can do is use the Groovitron, but that's not the case.

Little Mac, yeah, nope Pikachu's powers<<<<

And I saw your post above, the shots will hit Ratchet, but his shield will block them. The shots can't destroy his weapons because they are also inside his shield, the shield is a bubble that encapsules Ratchet and his weapons, and that bubble will take anything you shoot at it. Also, Ratchet doesn't have to aim to hit Samus nor Sonic, because he has several weapons that automatically looks on to enemies (he even has one that locks on to enemies, and then insta vaporizes them (it can lock on to several enemies per shot))

As I said before, Ratchet is too slow to see people going at super sonic speeds. Samus can also literally destroy all his weapons before he does anything. Though I will say this, how would the groovitron do anything to Donkey Kon? Donkey Kong is strong enough to punch the moon down to earth and he's immune to mind control and hypnotism. 

Why does Ratchet vs Link even matter when it's Samus vs Ratchet? That shield will do nothing since Samus's wave beam can bypass objects in the way so he's putting that shield up for nothing. Furthermore, her armor and shields are superior to Ratchet's.

That Fire Emblem god he's talking about could shoot battlefield petrifying blasts that turn people into stone. It also took a god killing blade to kill her. And that's just from one of the Fire Emblem universe from its multiverse. The gods in GoW are really pathetic. All they are is just that they're really big and heavy. They're very slow(except Hermes) and some of them can be taken down without the god killing weapon Blade of Olympus.

Kirby can eat the mag-net as well. It's not like it's too big and Kirby has eaten enemies made out of plasma and electricity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmzaOpZLl3g#t=728

As seen here, Kirby ate a giant laser, platforms, giant sized petals and broke the fourth wall to eat her health bar. The mag-net is a simple problem.

Yoshi and Pikachu are non-factors for Nintendo kinda like 1/2 of the characters for PS-All Stars side.

I'm not saying Samus's shots will destroy him in one hit(although the darkburst would send him to an alternate dimension), but I'm saying that she will always hit Ratchet while he will always miss. That bubble will be useless since the wave beam can pass shields. Auto-lock would probably work against him, Samus is as fast if not faster than his weapons. All they would do is follow Samus, but it would never hit her since she's as fast if not faster than them. It doesn't help that Samus can shoot the projectiles going after her. Do you have proof that his weapons can auto-lock onto something going at super sonic speeds. Same case with Sonic, except he's invulnerable, so all attacks wouldn't work.

Still no counter to the Triforce and Monado.

Teeqoz said:

One thing to say. Shulk. Shulk has Monado Speed and Monado Shield. You won't be able to hit anyone when Shulk is around.

Angelv577 said:
PABR easily, with kratos alone

People can be biased...WOW! Playstation Allstars Win this....and Smash Bros is my favorite multiplayer game of all time but I think most people are voting based on sentiment, not logic. Kratos, Dante and Raiden together would probably beat the entire smash bros melee roster, but I think @Angelv577 is also being biased. Kratos can't single handedly win a fight against Link, Samus and Mewtwo (I believe the OP specified it was the Melee roster).

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Teeqoz said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Teeqoz said:

Yeah, the Groovitron travels slowly, but Ratchet doesn't have to wait for the Groovitron to activate before he can use another weapon. He simply needs to throw the Groovitron (which is instant) and then he can switch to another weapon (switchibg is also instant). Besides, Luigi can't do jackshit to him, due to his shield, which blocks all damage. All as in 100%. So after Ratchet throws out the Groovitron, he blows Donkey Kong and Luigi to shits. Same with Samus. Despite her mach 5 speed, she has no choice but to flee so as to escape the power of the Groovitron, and she can't hurt Ratchet because of his shield.

She'll be all in his grill even before Groovitron Activates, she'll simply do this.  Rush him and hit him point blank range with are array of weapons, OR she'll SHINESPARK and turn her suit into a missile. She'll blast him down  with her superior technology, plant 4 nukes to each that each can blow up central park... Shield or no shield... What ever is protecting him is going down. Plus her screw attack makes her INVUNERABLE TO EVERYTHING!!! She can spam the Screw Attack on him till his shields go down. Not even Groovitron can influence it, for NOTHING in the Metroid Universe can break her out of SCREW ATTACK! Only she can get physically tired of doing it, and considering she has been infused with Chozo DNA (Literally 15-20 foot birds with the Knowledge of Gods that Thor's parents have) she's gonna be spamming him for a LONG TIME.Pick your way how you want Samus to kill him, she'll do it x5. Also NOTHING Ratchet has will one shot Samus... NOTHING! Can Ratchet survive gravity thats 960x more than the Earth's?? Samus literally MOONWALKS in it!

While Zebes' diameter is similar to Earth's, its mass is 4.8 trillion teratons, or 4.8 trillion trillion tons. This is equivalent to 4.8 septillion tons, whereas Earth's mass is 5.9 sextillion tons. This makes Zebes' acceleration due to gravity of 9,360 m/s² approximately 960 times greater than Earth's of 9.807 m/s². This would make Samus, who has a mass of 90 kg without her Power Suit, weigh 189,379 pounds, which would certainly be lethal. This likely means that the given mass for Zebes was flubbed, as giving Zebes a mass of 4.8 sextillion tons (on the same order as Earth) yields a gravitational acceleration of 9.36 m/s², a much more reasonable figure.

I don't understand why people keep on saying Ratchet will do this and that, when people who clearly played both games are saying Samus won't even break a sweat beating Ratchet. Also I love it how you think he can do ALL OF THIS to every single character simultaneously.

I've seen Videos of Ratchet. He's not Flash like your making him out to be.

Nope, Toon Link has access to the Phantom Sword. A TIMESTOPPER. Link has access to the Magic Mirror, a DIMENSION TRAVELER.

Can Yoshi Fly?? AHEM... umm YES!

Ratchet can burn down regular mobs sure, but NINTENDO characters aren't your regular mobs man.

BTW Mario and Luigi are INVINCIBLE with the STARMAN. And this is another answer to the Groovitron...

Mario's cape can reflect PROJECTILES of all sorts! So any projectiles Ratchet throw at him would be blasted right at his face and his whole squad. And after it has the same effect it would've had on it's previous target, meaning Ratchet and his squad would start dancing too. So goes with Yoshi swallowing and spiting it back out.

Kratos has killed God's yes, but when you got three god slayers that can attack you in many ways in Ike, Lucina, and Marth triple teaming you, I dunno that's a bit of a challenge no? Plus they stratagize everything, Kratos is a hack and slash guy. Link can take Dante, although it would be the hardest fight Link has ever had, but Link is a MASTER of finding enemies weaknesses (he's been doing it for a Millenia).

Plus you haven't countered Mewtwo (Mind control, teleknesis, Sleep, barriers that can BLOCK and NULLIFY Groovitron), Ness (his mind at the end of Earthbound is so POWERFUL, he's fighting the manification of all evil, not an EVIL DOER) Gannondorf's control over Kratos, and what are they going to do when all three triforce pieces merge and they just wish death on all the PS cast?!! Plus Kirby when he swallows Kratos or even Ratchet (absorbed Groovitron, anyone)?

::facepalm:: That's it, I'm done.