By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
Teeqoz said:

We're not using Meele roster anymore.

Doesn't matter, he's still a part of Smash.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:

We're not using Meele roster anymore.

Doesn't matter, he's still a part of Smash.

When the OP has said that we're using the SSB 4 roster, then we're using the SSB 4 roster.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

If this is such a stomp as people are saying, then the Smash Bros will need numbers. Super Smash Bros 4 roster it is!

Smash

nice

XanderXT said:

Her visor will tell her what it is. It was able to deduce the Space Pirate society, which no one even knew about, in seconds.

The Groovitron is a disco ball that makes enemies dance involuntarily. Enemies can't attack at all, and if the enemy is hit, he won't be knocked out of the dancing effect. What makes them dance uncontrollably? That is unknown even for me. They just... dance. Can you explain what's inside the disco ball that makes them dance hilariously? So, if the functionality behind the Groovitron is mysterious, I doubt that even Samus' visor would be able to make some sense out of it. It will just see the disco ball as that: as a disco ball. 

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Looks like everyone except Ratchet has been put down.

Because whenever we do put him down our argument is ignored. 

Around the Network

Wow, this is still going on, that's awesome!

Something...Something...Games...Something

Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:

Her visor will tell her what it is. It was able to deduce the Space Pirate society, which no one even knew about, in seconds.

The Groovitron is a disco ball that makes enemies dance involuntarily. Enemies can't attack at all, and if the enemy is hit, he won't be knocked out of the dancing effect. What makes them dance uncontrollably? That is unknown even for me. They just... dance. Can you explain what's inside the disco ball that makes them dance hilariously? So, if the functionality behind the Groovitron is mysterious, I doubt that even Samus' visor would be able to make some sense out of it. It will just see the disco ball as that: as a disco ball. 

I can't believe nobody has brought this one up yet.

Luigi (yes, Mario's little Bro) will launch himself with his Headbutt dive in the middle of ALL the Playstation All stars and activate the "Negative Zone". This is a mysterious field that makes ALL OPPONENTS DAZED AND SUPER VUNERABLE to attack (rumor has it he has this ability because his connection with the Ghosts of Luigi's Mansion). If Ratchet gets caught in this, Luigi will Super Upper cut him out of the planet (His Upper cut in Smash is a OHK if timed Perfectly).

I've seen Videos of Ratchet throwing the Grovitron, that thing is sort of slow. Luigi headbutt dive will get to him even before he switches to it.

For a better explaination of what the Negative Zone is, here's exhibit A:

I think it'll be Hilarious to see how the Playstation Allstar's would react to this Hella Goofy but WTF pwn your face move...

All in all it's FOREVER the year of Luigi!! Smash Wins!

EDIT: And then after Smash is done with the Playstation Allstars and the smoke clears up, they turn around and suddenly see:

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:

I can't believe nobody has brought this one up yet.

Luigi (yes, Mario's little Bro) will launch himself with his Headbutt dive in the middle of ALL the Playstation All stars and activate the "Negative Zone". This is a mysterious field that makes ALL OPPONENTS DAZED AND SUPER VUNERABLE to attack (rumor has it he has this ability because his connection with the Ghosts of Luigi's Mansion). If Ratchet gets caught in this, Luigi will Super Upper cut him out of the planet (His Upper cut in Smash is a OHK if timed Perfectly).

I've seen Videos of Ratchet throwing the Grovitron, that thing is sort of slow. Luigi headbutt dive will get to him even before he switches to it.

Ratchet could deploy the groovitron, and switch to the temporal repulsor which will, along with pacifying Luigi, also blast him away. Ratchet switches weapons instantaneously, as in zero point zero seconds.

Clyde32 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

You mean like how everyone has replied to my argument about sackboy? 

naruball said:
Clyde32 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

You mean like how everyone has replied to my argument about sackboy? 

Which one is that? Explain it here.