By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023

Kirby wins. - His official enemies lose first. - Then his supposed allies.

Though if my knowledge of the Sony cannon is correct, it becomes a question of Kratos getting bored of Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf taking longer to respawn than he does. - Though that is still a long-ass three on one fight until the end of time and beyond because of how OP reincarnation is.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

I figured I'd give it a shot. Do you have to know anything about Smash for this?

You might...

imaginationland is busy in this thread.

Wait, important question - what stops Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf from wishing for victory?

Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

I figured I'd give it a shot. Do you have to know anything about Smash for this?

You might...

Why did you quote my post from another thread? 

Knowledge of Smash, and knowledge of nintendo game characters are not the same.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
naruball said:

You mean like how everyone has replied to my argument about sackboy? 

Which one is that? Explain it here.

Like I said, Sackboy has the ability to put everyone on the stage in bubbles. No one can stop his attack before it happens and no one can block him or dodge/evade his attack. As soon as you get into the bubble, you stay there for like 10 seconds and if he touches your bubble, you die. It doesn't matter if you're Zeus or Ratchet. Inside his bubble you're completely hopeless. He is so overpowered that there were many complaints from fans of the game.

naruball said:

Like I said, Sackboy has the ability to put everyone on the stage in bubbles. No one can stop his attack before it happens and no one can block him or dodge/evade his attack. As soon as you get into the bubble, you stay there for like 10 seconds and if he touches your bubble, you die. It doesn't matter if you're Zeus or Ratchet. Inside his bubble you're completely hopeless. He is so overpowered that there were many complaints from fans of the game.

So it immediately fills the screen with bubbles? Sorry, I haven't blade Little Big Planet since it came out.

Sonic runs very quickly around the Battle Royal team in order to trap them in a tornado. The tornado merges into Kirby's suction attack and they're all inhaled. Adult Link drives the Master Sword through Kirby's head to initiate a seal on them so Kratos can't come back. A very pissed off, but still healthy, Kirby punches Link in the nut-sack. Bower laughs out loud.

Clyde32 said:
naruball said:

So it immediately fills the screen with bubbles? Sorry, I haven't blade Little Big Planet since it came out.

In PSASBR he needs to land some attacks first. Are we going based on what powers they have ior what they can potentially have under certain conditions? Because I've played smash and sevreral kirby games and I didn't suddenly suck everything and beat the game.

Teeqoz said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Mr_No said:
XanderXT said:

Her visor will tell her what it is. It was able to deduce the Space Pirate society, which no one even knew about, in seconds.

The Groovitron is a disco ball that makes enemies dance involuntarily. Enemies can't attack at all, and if the enemy is hit, he won't be knocked out of the dancing effect. What makes them dance uncontrollably? That is unknown even for me. They just... dance. Can you explain what's inside the disco ball that makes them dance hilariously? So, if the functionality behind the Groovitron is mysterious, I doubt that even Samus' visor would be able to make some sense out of it. It will just see the disco ball as that: as a disco ball. 

I can't believe nobody has brought this one up yet.

Luigi (yes, Mario's little Bro) will launch himself with his Headbutt dive in the middle of ALL the Playstation All stars and activate the "Negative Zone". This is a mysterious field that makes ALL OPPONENTS DAZED AND SUPER VUNERABLE to attack (rumor has it he has this ability because his connection with the Ghosts of Luigi's Mansion). If Ratchet gets caught in this, Luigi will Super Upper cut him out of the planet (His Upper cut in Smash is a OHK if timed Perfectly).

I've seen Videos of Ratchet throwing the Grovitron, that thing is sort of slow. Luigi headbutt dive will get to him even before he switches to it.

Ratchet could deploy the groovitron, and switch to the temporal repulsor which will, along with pacifying Luigi, also blast him away. Ratchet switches weapons instantaneously, as in zero point zero seconds.

But the Grovitron TRAVELS SLOW... Luigi would have already gotten into Ratchets grill by that time, activate the Negative Zone, Shin Shoryuken him, and he's toast.

Even if Luigi doesn't get to him, he'll still have Samus that can travel Mach 5 speeds to deal with WAY before Groovitron even activates. That thing is hella slow compared to the abilities of MANY Nintendo characters. And Donkey Kong is immune to any mind control and could punch Ratchet into a pulp (he's punched a MOON into orbit before). Fox McCloud has gone to a planet, battled meat eating dinosaurs, and conquered the Planet just because he was having a bad day! This is Fox WITHOUT his fighter plane!! Even with the Melee cast, the Playstation allstars are Hella owned by the Smash Bros. Ness has defeated the CONCEPT of Evil! Mewtwo can mind control Ratchet, Gannondorf can control Kratos because he can influence any being with an once of evil in them, even if Link dies he can be UBER Cheezy because he can equip 4 fairies in bottles that will Revive him to FULL HEALTH everytime he dies. That means you have to deal with a guy that has 15 Generations of fighting Demi-gods, saved the world 15 TIMES, has Bombs, Fire, Ice, and Light Arrows, the Master Sword that's considered the Bane of all Evil, takes 75% less damage due to special armor or magical enchantments, has temporary invunerability, can travel thru time and dimensions, can travel speeds of Mach 2 with the Pegusas Boots, and has the Video game version of the utility belt, at least 5 TIMES!! I mentioned what Samus can do earlier so I won't even go into detail with her. Princess Zelda has helped sealed Gannondorf before, and even if you get past all these UBER OP Character you still have to deal with the merger of the triforce with Link, Zelda, and Gannondorf which is like the equivalent of the 7 Dragon Balls.

Then there are the Fire Emblem Character whose weapons can hurt the gods and made by the gods, and IKE and Lucina have killed Gods before. Ike's killed two in one game! And also defeated the medieval equivalent of Darth Vader TWICE! Ike, Marth Lucina can strategize a whole battle plan since they are used to fighting large battles and are aware of all there allies strengths and weaknesses, and they are used to not letting ANYONE die (everyone that plays fire emblem knows this for a fact). Hell Ike led an Army that freed a Kingdom from a Mad Demigod King and an Army against the Creators of his world. He is considered the best Swordsman in his world and has beaten the best. To tell you the truth I think Ike can even Beat Link One on One (that says A LOT in itself). Lucina and Marth have led armies as well. I am not even mentioning the OP skills each Fire Emblem character gets (Ike and Lucina have Aether where he hits an opponent and regenerates their HP). If they have low HP they have skills that make it 50% more likely to crit, dealing 3x more damage. They have abilities that can make you go twice in one turn, hit with 5 strikes in one single attack, have a OHK skill, regeneration skill, an ability that can take a death blow and so forth. FE chars are in a different league of broken as well.

Kirby can swallow building, hills, and EVEN MOUNTAINS, he can definitely swallow Kratos and steal his powers. He is also considered immortal. I think he can even swallow up that GROOVITRON thing and then a party will be in his belly. And speaking of which, YOSHI can swallow ANYTHING too! He can definitely swallow that Groovitron ball and that's it! Yoshi is used to swallowing things up that round anyway! Hell he can swallow it and throw it back at them!! Yoshi is a cute terror in itself!!

The Melee roster is enough, the Wii U one is OVERKILL (Little Mac beat MIKE TYSON , Toon Link has timestop, Pikuchu can shock you with 100.000 volts, Rosalina and Palutena are Gods, the Wii Trainer has moves based on dance, nullifying GROOVITRON, Pit has slay Gods as well, Mega Man can time stop too, Sonic travels light speeds and the Chaos Emeralds anyone)? I can go on here but I’ll just leave it like that.

To be fair I think the Smash Roster wins because they just have more characters. That’s why they will OP the Playstation All stars. Maybe if they had the same amount of characters to go toe-to-toe with Smash, the outcome would be different. But it’s not like that...