By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
tolu619 said:
Angelv577 said:
PABR easily, with kratos alone

People can be biased...WOW! Playstation Allstars Win this....and Smash Bros is my favorite multiplayer game of all time but I think most people are voting based on sentiment, not logic. Kratos, Dante and Raiden together would probably beat the entire smash bros melee roster, but I think @Angelv577 is also being biased. Kratos can't single handedly win a fight against Link, Samus and Mewtwo (I believe the OP specified it was the Melee roster).

When you say that people vote based on sentiment, you weren't kidding.

Around the Network

Honestly, after reading only pages 1 and 38 of this thread, I'm starting to reconsider. The Smash Bros guys may actually be able to win. The arguments people are posting in support of the Smash team are more logical and believable than the arguments in favor of the PSA team

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

tolu619 said:
Angelv577 said:
PABR easily, with kratos alone

People can be biased...WOW! Playstation Allstars Win this....and Smash Bros is my favorite multiplayer game of all time but I think most people are voting based on sentiment, not logic. Kratos, Dante and Raiden together would probably beat the entire smash bros melee roster, but I think @Angelv577 is also being biased. Kratos can't single handedly win a fight against Link, Samus and Mewtwo (I believe the OP specified it was the Melee roster).

The OP later changed it to the Smash 4 roster. But for some reason didn't update the OP...

It's Super Smash Bros 4

How would Playstation All-Star win this exactly?
I countered the points on the previous page.

PS-All Stars is struggling against Samus and Sonic. This isn't even the Triforce, Rosalina&Lumas or the Monado.

Being alone, is my greatest fear.

Qute said:

It's Super Smash Bros 4

How would Playstation All-Star win this exactly?
I countered the points on the previous page.

PS-All Stars is struggling against Samus and Sonic. This isn't even the Triforce, Rosalina&Lumas or the Monado.

Tell me about it man! My friend that played God of War, Fire Emblem, Metroid's, Ratchet and Clank, and some of the Zelda's even said Nintendo got this.

It's all because they come from Mature games (besides Ratchet and Clank) I tell you!

Around the Network

It might actually be fun (and a lot less... hostile) to have some sort of "official" tournament. We pick 24 fighters from each series, pair them up at random, and have the community vote on the winner of each battle one at a time.

Then there would be no "X can just do this or that and instantly defeat the entire opposing cast" -> "yeah but Y can do such and such or is immune to that ability for these reasons" -> "well then X will use that while Z does the other thing" and so on and so on. One-on-one.

For example, I don't think anyone will complain about Drake beating Mario in a one-on-one setting. But in some big dumb free-for-all, you get people saying Drake can't beat Mario if he has already been killed by Sonic / well Sonic can't kill Drake if he has already been killed by Kratos / well Kratos can't kill Sonic if he has already been killed by Shulk / on and on and on for 40 pages which is what's happening here.

the_dengle said:

It might actually be fun (and a lot less... hostile) to have some sort of "official" tournament. We pick 24 fighters from each series, pair them up at random, and have the community vote on the winner of each battle one at a time.

Then there would be no "X can just do this or that and instantly defeat the entire opposing cast" -> "yeah but Y can do such and such or is immune to that ability for these reasons" -> "well then X will use that while Z does the other thing" and so on and so on. One-on-one.

For example, I don't think anyone will complain about Drake beating Mario in a one-on-one setting. But in some big dumb free-for-all, you get people saying Drake can't beat Mario if he has already been killed by Sonic / well Sonic can't kill Drake if he has already been killed by Kratos / well Kratos can't kill Sonic if he has already been killed by Shulk / on and on and on for 40 pages which is what's happening here.

What I'm saying is that Samus, alone, can take care of Ratchet. I only brought Sonic in because Jak was being brought in.(I could've mention Megaman as well since he pretty much had Jak's weapons even before Jak existed)

In all honesty, Sonic can destroy PS-All Stars by himself. He's too fast(as I've sourced in the previous page, hypersonic to lightspeed) to the point where he can run several circles around each of them before they can even blink. This is without his superform.

Ness and Shulk can also take care of PS-All Stars alone with their own means.

Honestly, Super Smash Bros has people to counter each people PS-All Stars brings up, and three people who can handle PS-All Stars roster by himself. I don't think a tournament would be much fair since it would be Sonic, Ness, or Shulk wins each round.

Qute said:

What I'm saying is that Samus, alone, can take care of Ratchet. I only brought Sonic in because Jak was being brought in.(I could've mention Megaman as well since he pretty much had Jak's weapons even before Jak existed)

In all honesty, Sonic can destroy PS-All Stars by himself. He's too fast(as I've sourced in the previous page, hypersonic to lightspeed) to the point where he can run several circles around each of them before they can even blink. This is without his superform.

Ness and Shulk can also take care of PS-All Stars alone with their own means.

Honestly, Super Smash Bros has people to counter each people PS-All Stars brings up, and three people who can handle PS-All Stars roster by himself. I don't think a tournament would be much fair since it would be Sonic, Ness, or Shulk wins each round.

I don't know what you're talking about, my comment was directed to many instances I observed over the course of this thread and I doubt yours was one of them.

Sonic, Ness, Shulk, or Samus might win each round, but that is only 1/6 of the matches in the first round. Match-ups like Mr Game & Watch vs Sweet Tooth are just for fun, as they should be. 

Who cares about immortality.

no one, and i really mean no one could beat Kratos.

They can kill him ofcourse, but never beat him.

He would just climb back out of hell to thrust down a sword through even the most immortal of gods xD.

I'm pretty sure that in a fight to the death here, the winner wins if you kill the opponent once.
Even if that's allowed then they can just keep killing him. "Oh, it's that guy Kratos, this will be like your 64th time dying."
Also, Kratos isn't the only character that can come back from the dead. Palutena can keep reviving Pit and Dark Pit(or any humans) if necessary.
Furthermore, IIRC, in the Paper Mario Games, Mario has items that can revive people and Link can use fairies to revive others.
Also, if we allow locations for PS-All Stars to use such as hell, we might as well give Nintendo their afterlife.

In Super Paper Mario, Mario died, and was allowed a(sort-of) free pass back to life. He didn't even need to fight for it.

Of course, they don't need to kill Kratos in order to win.
I doubt Kratos would do much if he's transported to an alternate dimension, chaos controlled into the future or in outer space, has his mind scrambled by Ness, or Shulk doing whatever he wants via the Monados.