By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023

You see, a fight to the death wouldn't work here, as some characters won't die, or keep coming back.

So it goes beyond death, the one who preservers and is just too thick headed to beat (not to kill).

I can definitely see Kratos taking the cake, he would just drop them in lava and chain them inside hell for eternal torment.

Nothing is too brutal for him, and that means he can brawl without hesitation.

So what does it take to beat Kratos, you can't kill him?

Well, probably the same, chain him for eternity or dismemberment.

The only character that i can fathom being capable of such atrocities is Kratos obviously.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:

We're not using Meele roster anymore.

Doesn't matter, he's still a part of Smash.

When the OP has said that we're using the SSB 4 roster, then we're using the SSB 4 roster.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

If this is such a stomp as people are saying, then the Smash Bros will need numbers. Super Smash Bros 4 roster it is!

She was expanding it, not limiting it. She's not trying to exclude the Melee roster. Besides, why aren't you jumping on the Mewtwo people then?

Regardless, he and Adult Link are the same person, so there you go. If you're going to give Ratchet all his guns from all his games, then Link get's all his stuff from all his games too.

Well if we're talking about respawning due to the workings of the character's universe, you could easily say the Mario characters win by default because Nintendo gives them 5 extra lives every time they run out. :D

HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:

When the OP has said that we're using the SSB 4 roster, then we're using the SSB 4 roster.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

If this is such a stomp as people are saying, then the Smash Bros will need numbers. Super Smash Bros 4 roster it is!

She was expanding it, not limiting it. She's not trying to exclude the Melee roster. Besides, why aren't you jumping on the Mewtwo people then?

Regardless, he and Adult Link are the same person, so there you go. If you're going to give Ratchet all his guns from all his games, then Link get's all his stuff from all his games too.

How would you know? Her statement certainly seems like it's only the SSB 4 roster. And I have told the Mewtwo people this several times, but most of them just ignore it.

Regardless, the OP clearly stated that Nintendo doesn't get Young Link :

PlayStation All-Stars it's gets its roster and DLC characters and Dart. 

Super Smash Bros gets it's Melee roster, but as the appear in 4. They don't get Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, and Roy, but instead get their third party characters. 

Teeqoz said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Teeqoz said:

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

How would you know? Her statement certainly seems like it's only the SSB 4 roster. And I have told the Mewtwo people this several times, but most of them just ignore it.

Regardless, the OP clearly stated that Nintendo doesn't get Young Link :

PlayStation All-Stars it's gets its roster and DLC characters and Dart. 

Super Smash Bros gets it's Melee roster, but as the appear in 4. They don't get Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, and Roy, but instead get their third party characters. 

Yup, that's totally what I meant.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
Idree said:

You see, a fight to the death wouldn't work here, as some characters won't die, or keep coming back.

So it goes beyond death, the one who preservers and is just too thick headed to beat (not to kill).

I can definitely see Kratos taking the cake, he would just drop them in lava and chain them inside hell for eternal torment.

Nothing is too brutal for him, and that means he can brawl without hesitation.

So what does it take to beat Kratos, you can't kill him?

Well, probably the same, chain him for eternity or dismemberment.

The only character that i can fathom being capable of such atrocities is Kratos obviously.

I disagree, you don't need to kill him to beat him. Like I said before, send him into the future, outerspace, or an alternate dimension, seal him,  mind scramble him(since that's not killing him, that's basically making him brain dead or a "vegetable") or have Shulk remove hell or Kratos(&PS-All Stars) from existence.

Nintendo has their own afterlife, so Kratos can't chain them since he can't go there. Nevermind that Donkey Kong, who punched down the moon to earth, is several times stronger than him, so basically, the gorilla will not be chained but is probably the one to easily restrain Kratos.

Also, the Smash Bros don't need to escape from their version of the afterlife because

a) They get free passes to live

b) People have reviving items.

Kratos on the other hand, would have to keep fighting to live. Alive or dead. Super Smash Bros characters, however, will waste no energy. Death is cheap for Nintendo.

Being alone, is my greatest fear.

Well if imagination isn't a restriction.

Honestly Solid Snake can just use the stealth camo and then tranquilize every SSB character with his gun before they even know or see what hit them.

None of them stand a chance because of the stealth camo, and add the tranq gun on top of that, insta-win.

The sedative gives Kratos enough time to chain them all in hell for all eternity.

Idree said:

Well if imagination isn't a restriction.

Honestly Solid Snake can just use the stealth camo and then tranquilize every SSB character with his gun before they even know or see what hit them.

None of them stand a chance because of the stealth camo, and add the tranq gun on top of that, insta-win.

The sedative gives Kratos enough time to chain them all in hell for all eternity.

Solid Snake was never in PS-All Stars. He was in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Even if Snake was on PS-All Stars, his stealth gun and tranq will be useless.

Samus can see him with her various visors and the tranq will definitely bounce off her suit

Lucario can see the aura around people and that will be useless.

Super Sonic can go back in time to the point when Snake didn't have camo on.

Stealth camo doesn't stop Ness mind scrambling him.

Nor, does it stop Shulk or the Triforce from willing PS-All Stars to cease to exist.

Also, hell is really useless if half of the characters can teleport out or break the chains.

Being alone, is my greatest fear.

Well there is always just Nathan Drake who can shoot all of em before they can use their fancy moves.

Even the immortal ones can be dealth with by Zeus, i mean he is leads all other gods according to his mythos.

He has the power to strip away immortality, so did Kratos, he stripped Ares from his immortality.

So before they manage to transport, teleport, shield or go back in time or whatever, Zeus takes their immortality, making them squishy.

Then Nathan Drake & Dante shoot them while recovering & before they can move.

Even though the odds are stacked against us, the simplest solutions are the best.

tolu619 said:
Honestly, after reading only pages 1 and 38 of this thread, I'm starting to reconsider. The Smash Bros guys may actually be able to win. The arguments people are posting in support of the Smash team are more logical and believable than the arguments in favor of the PSA team

Thank You!! As long as we reached one person... OUR POSTS WERE ALL WORTH IT...