By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The best Destiny players are on Xbox

I haven't played destiny but I know from my experience playing halo there are tons of terrible players on Xbox live. I certainly don't think Xbox gamers are automatically better just because it's a fps, they just like to think so lol.

Around the Network

I bet we Nintendrones would kick your asses

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

No surprise with the skew towards FPS fans on Xbox, and also many people buying Destiny bundles just to get a white console.

My 8th gen collection

Lol these stats are useless and don't prove xbox players are better, far from it actually. The fact that the top PS players don't win as many games proves that PS players are better on a whole and the average player offers more of a challenge than on xbox. 29 of the top 50 being on xbox is a fairly even split, so this ranking doesn't prove anything either

I like how theres 10mil ps4 and like 5mil xbox one.
But the sales of destiny is pretty close.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

Pretty close? Where did you see that?

UK retail (the only place that we have actual sales) shows a 30% difference and it is getting bigger because the Xbone version is dropping faster than PS4 version.

What happens if it was the other way around?....
Different story

Pocky Lover Boy! 

thegentlemanzombie said:

I play Destiny on the PS4 and the only time I've gone into the Crucible was when the game forced me to in order to grind out an Exotic gun. It's a PVE dungeon grind gear game, the PVP element of the game is so ancillary... and frankly it's not fun.

I had that challenge thing. After doing 5 strikes without dying it then wanted me to play a load of Crucible stuff. I abandoned it, I don't want an exotic weapon that badly.

ethomaz said:
Jranation said:

Pretty close? Where did you see that?

UK retail (the only place that we have actual sales) shows a 30% difference and it is getting bigger because the Xbone version is dropping faster than PS4 version.

I based on what i see on VGChartz. And so far. I think the difference is about 400k

Not much for a 10mil vs 5mil 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

I based on what i see on VGChartz. And so far. I think the difference is about 400k

Not much for a 10mil vs 5mil

Going by VGC...

UK + US give Xbone version a ~1 million... that will be the first week for Xbone version.

PS4 version US alone is already over 1 million... it will be close to 2 million when add EU, Japan, etc.

2 million to 1 million is well like 10 million to 5 million.