By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The best Destiny players are on Xbox

black8jac said:
thegentlemanzombie said:

I play Destiny on the PS4 and the only time I've gone into the Crucible was when the game forced me to in order to grind out an Exotic gun. It's a PVE dungeon grind gear game, the PVP element of the game is so ancillary... and frankly it's not fun.

I have a feeling You haven't played Destiny too much at all. After reaching level 20 I spend most of the time on Crucible to gain crucible points in order to buy/find better gear in order to have more light points in order to level up more. 

I'm almost level 29, and I've had full Legandary / Exotic gear for going on a week now. If you're playing Crucible to get your gear, then your doing it wrong.

The only reason to play Crucible - aside from the off chance you get lucky and the Monte Carlo drops - is to get Crucible points... and the only thing to do with them is buy shitty gear to dismantle for upgrade mats for my better gear.  I can do the same thing with Vangard marks, and do it MUCH faster than running the Crucible.

Around the Network

Jranation said:

Lets wait when the numbers comes out.

The full numbers for the week has been posted.

IMO it is yet undertracked but you can use them.

PS4: 2,265,469
Xbone: 1,373,498

Close to 1 million difference... or close to 2:1... you choose.

The drop is the second week is bigger on Xbone than PS4 too (UK already confirmed it)... so the gap in Destiny sales will become even bigger in the next weeks.