By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The best Destiny players are on Xbox

ethomaz said:

Jranation said:

I based on what i see on VGChartz. And so far. I think the difference is about 400k

Not much for a 10mil vs 5mil

Going by VGC...

UK + US give Xbone version a ~1 million... that will be the first week for Xbone version.

PS4 version US alone is already over 1 million... it will be close to 2 million when add EU, Japan, etc.

2 million to 1 million is well like 10 million to 5 million.

Lol

Its 90k in Japan

1mil in Us

200k in UK

Thats around 1mil and 300k

And you do know the xbox one sale wont stay at 1mil when the EU sales releases. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Or it just means that the average player on XBox is worse so it's easier for the good players to whoop ass.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

Or it just means that the average player on XBox is worse so it's easier for the good players to whoop ass.

That is less likely since there are probably more casual gamers on PS4. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

placidcasual said:
Just as easily means the worst players are on it too

Only certain: Top players are doing better on XB

Reason?

PS average of player is better
XB worst players also there

Jranation said:
ethomaz said:

Jranation said:

I based on what i see on VGChartz. And so far. I think the difference is about 400k

Going by VGC...

UK + US give Xbone version a ~1 million... that will be the first week for Xbone version.

PS4 version US alone is already over 1 million... it will be close to 2 million when add EU, Japan, etc.

Lol

Its 90k in Japan

1mil in Us

200k in UK

+100k France

+100k Germany

+500k in others 99 countries PS4 is launched

Are you telling me Xbone sold over 100k copies of Destiny in EU? You know almost 4m from 5m user base are US and UK.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:
Just as easily means the worst players are on it too.

How did you guess that? Since it sold more PlayStation, its more likely it has the worst players. 

For someone to have an 86% win ratio that means there are people with very low win ratio too...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Just because the players at the top have a very high win rate that doesn't mean the average player is worse. Anyone who has played in (or alternatively faced) a good Halo team knows that it's easy to destroy the competition game after game, even if the enemy teams have many good individual players.

I know a Halo Reach guy with 90% win ratio and 19/1 K/D ratio...

I´ve strugle to get o 60% and 2/1 K/D...

ethomaz said:
Jranation said:
ethomaz said:

Jranation said:

Going by VGC...

Lol

Its 90k in Japan

1mil in Us

200k in UK

+100k France

+100k Germany

+500k in others 99 countries PS4 is launched

Are you telling me Xbone sold over 100k copies of Destiny in EU? You know almost 4m from 5m user base are US and UK.

Lets wait when the numbers comes out. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

No crossplay, meaningless stat. Go back to school.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.