By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The best Destiny players are on Xbox

I'm not suprised since the PS4 seems to have the casual crowd on their network.  I admit that I'm not that good compared to others that I see playing the game.  I guess that's why I'd prefer to do just a solo campaign at my own pace.

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:
Just as easily means the worst players are on it too.

How did you guess that? Since it sold more PlayStation, its more likely it has the worst players. 

What? All these numbers tell us are that PS players are all on pretty equal footing, whereas there's a significant gap in skill between Xbox players. In no way does it sugget which players are better. This isn't a difficult concept.

Pretty much what you said and I love how your sig perfectly compliments your comment

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

this thread is like a bad your momma joke.

so xbox is the hardcore gaming platform now?
better than nothing

theprof00 said:
How can the top 10 have win ratios of 89%?

Supposedly the cloud has better matchmaking, so shouldn't they be playing each other?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/12/players-appear-to-be-hacking-destiny-already

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
A console brand that's always been aimed towards shooter fans has people who are good at shooters on it. Imagine that.

Lool you read my thoughts.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Cobretti2 said:
MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:
Just as easily means the worst players are on it too.

How did you guess that? Since it sold more PlayStation, its more likely it has the worst players. 

i reckon his argument will be something like

the core went for power, ps4 = power so on average more better players are on PS4 of equal caliber.

XBOX has kinect and shit so all the casuaaaaals signedup for that console.

Actually. Most of the data suggests that the PS4 has garnered more casual gamers...    Core gamers dont always go for "power".. They go for the GAMES and GAMEPLAY.. It's about the games for them.. not resolution/fps.  Many X360 owners will feel much more comfortable with the X1 controller. Controllers are another important thing for "core" gamers.       

Or they go with both..   Like me.

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Yeah, this doesn't mean they're better. That's like me telling my cousin that I'm better than him because my ratio against my friends is better than his ratio against his friends. I don't think it's unlikely that Xbox has the better top players, I even think it's more likely, but these stats do not prove that. The only way to prove it is if these top guys play against the same people.

That means PS4 players have more balanced skills while Xbone have some high kills and most low skills?

Seems like the top Xbox players play more with friends/parties while Playstation players tend to go lone wolf, which would explain the win/loss ratios.

In any event, calling the players with the highest score overall "better" is simply incorrect.