By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The best Destiny players are on Xbox

Cobretti2 said:
MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:
Just as easily means the worst players are on it too.

How did you guess that? Since it sold more PlayStation, its more likely it has the worst players. 

i reckon his argument will be something like

the core went for power, ps4 = power so on average more better players are on PS4 of equal caliber.

XBOX has kinect and shit so all the casuaaaaals signedup for that console.

More like if the xbox players are simply walking all over their competition it means 1 of 2 things. The competition blows. Or they are just really good.

Ive been through this before. Battlefield 3 xbox players would say the ps3 players were awful and ps3 players would say the same thing right back. Fact is stats dont mean much and their are a lot of factors that can skew them. Lets just say PC > console players and call it a day.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Around the Network

^^^^^^ Exactly!! That's what I was thinking, Faelco!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Faelco said:
Useless stats ^^. 29 of the Top 50 one or two weeks after the release means nothing... It would be interesting only with crossplay.

And what are these win:loss ratios ? 50,91% on PS ? How can you be in the Top 10 if you only win half of the time ? Does it mean that all Playstation players are good (so the Top 10 is not destroying the other players), and XBox have a good Top 10 and really shitty other players ?

Exactly!! That's what I was thinking, Faelco!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Cobretti2 said:
MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:

How did you guess that? Since it sold more PlayStation, its more likely it has the worst players. 

i reckon his argument will be something like

the core went for power, ps4 = power so on average more better players are on PS4 of equal caliber.

XBOX has kinect and shit so all the casuaaaaals signedup for that console.

I'm pretty sure his argument is basic math.

MoHasanie said:
placidcasual said:

What? All these numbers tell us are that PS players are all on pretty equal footing, whereas there's a significant gap in skill between Xbox players. In no way does it sugget which players are better. This isn't a difficult concept.

Around the Network

lol interesting.. .. one thing though. the tracker is fact. No one can take that away from the Xbox gamers community

Praise the One.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

iStrikeFirst said:

This is a perfect stat for Microsoft's PR for this month's NPD :)

This one has the eye

How can the top 10 have win ratios of 89%?

Supposedly the cloud has better matchmaking, so shouldn't they be playing each other?

360 was the go to place for competitive games (mostly FPS) last gen, guess the Xbox brand will continue to be for some games.