By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shuhei Yoshida Congratulated Phil Spencer Over Minecraft Acquisition

Locknuts said:
CEO's laughing and partying together while fanboys fight confirmed.

Not exactly. Phil Spencer is one of the more peaceful faces because his intentions aren't exactly bad. He knows  a lot of people at Sony. Microsoft came into the gaming industry to go head to head with Sony. Now that Spencer is head the bad blood has turned to a game of seemingly friendly chess even though the true ends are still the same.

Around the Network

Shu and Spencer are two genuine guys. I Felt Spencer was one of the only honest MS guys at E3 2013. I Felt bad for him announcing the 499 price.

Locknuts said:

I bet they did Cocaine and hookers together.

Did Spencer ever complement Nintendo?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

He did, he said they have the best first party ip's in the industry.

Around the Network

Did Iwata or Reggie ever complement Microsoft? You know, besides ruining Rare.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Blood_Tears said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

He did, he said they have the best first party ip's in the industry.

Yep, can confirm. Appeared in Nintendo Life for some reason.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

IamTheEndVoid said:
Locknuts said:

High fives and spit roasts with lines off the hooker's backs. Probably anyway.

IamTheEndVoid said:
Locknuts said:

I need to become a CEO! Sounds like a lot of fun, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/21/both-sonys-shuhei-yoshida-and-microsofts-phil-spencer-feel-that-this-years-tokyo-game-show-was-good/

Both Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida and Microsoft’s Phil Spencer Feel that This Year’s Tokyo Game Show Was Good

Tokyo Game Show 2014 just ended, and looks like both sides of the console battle (at least those involved, as Nintendo traditionally skips the show) approve how it went down.

Microsoft’s Xbox Division Head Phil Spencer was the first to praise the show:

Heading home, good #tgs2014. Looking forward to some time in Redmond finishing Holiday games, working on future and playing Horizon 2.
Good #tgs2014. Lots of mobile. Indie is picking up in Japan which is good. Sony booth was busy. Lots of gamers in our booth.

Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida echoed Spencer’s sentment a couple hours later.

This year’s TGS was good! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Spencer then retweeted Yoshida’s message, and I can’t help but agreeing. It was really a great show.