By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One by itself and Destiny more Popular than its PS4 Counterparts

Angrypanda.gif

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Xbox One 399 > PS4 399

Destiny Xbox One > Destiny PS4

This is in USA and does not include the very limited Destiny Bundle or Madden bundle. Once the bundles run out there will be a lack of boost

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

Will this become a trend? Will Xbox One start outselling the PS4 once Xbox One once the good bundles come this holiday? I think yes! At least in the US. PS4 just had its big hitter while Xbox One still has Sunset overdrive, advanced warfare bundle, project spark, Forza horizon 2, halo, etc not to mention the multiplats like assassins creed, gta5, minecraft (might be exclusive soon), countless indies. Xbox One will have extreme marketing and a great increase in apps in the app store.

PS. Xbox One is booming homies. Over 100k preorders in China maybe looking at a 200k first week in China alone later this month. 12 million should be achievable this year worldwide

Well, the Xbone just outsold the PS4 inthe US so, I don't think it's a stretch to assume it will win the holiday given Halo etc.

wait for adjustments,it never goes well for xone,,,,and it took extreme measures like giving away free games just to keep close..after adjustments,i wont be surprised if ps4 came out on top again

Wow, that is... Incredibly selective thinking. O.o The funny thing is, I made the same post sarcastically in another thread, but even I mentioned the Destiny bundle. xD

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

I guess every generation needs that one guy :p

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

12 mill consoles sold for xbox one this year? You cant be serious :)

toastboy44562 said:

Xbox One 399 > PS4 399

Destiny Xbox One > Destiny PS4

This is in USA and does not include the very limited Destiny Bundle or Madden bundle. Once the bundles run out there will be a lack of boost

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

Will this become a trend? Will Xbox One start outselling the PS4 once Xbox One once the good bundles come this holiday? I think yes! At least in the US. PS4 just had its big hitter while Xbox One still has Sunset overdrive, advanced warfare bundle, project spark, Forza horizon 2, halo, etc not to mention the multiplats like assassins creed, gta5, minecraft (might be exclusive soon), countless indies. Xbox One will have extreme marketing and a great increase in apps in the app store.

PS. Xbox One is booming homies. Over 100k preorders in China maybe looking at a 200k first week in China alone later this month. 12 million should be achievable this year worldwide

Hahaha, nice spin but when you add the Destiny bundle then Destiny PS4 and PS4 consoles are selling almost double of XB1 counterparts.

The $399 PS4 is down because a lot more people are buying the Destiny bundle while it's available.  Ignore it if you want your hopes crushed

My 8th gen collection

Please will people stop using "hourly" charts as evidence. What next "1 minute chart" shows Xbox is above PS4. It's embarrassing. No wonder GAF thinks poorly of this site...lol.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Well yea, because Destiny is still going to do amazingly well on the X1, that's never been up for debate. In NA, I expect it to do gangbusters, it's just that it won't move the needle much hardware wise, compared to the PS4. The game itself will still do great.

"The very limited Destiny bundle isn't included here"
It's so limited that it has sold more on amazon than the highest selling Xbox One SKU in 2014.