By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One by itself and Destiny more Popular than its PS4 Counterparts

Where is the Xbox One on that list? I can't find it. I can find PS3 without bundle at #13(I guess the bundle sold out) but I can't find an Xbox One system. Could someone explain to me how this means Xbox is greater.

Edit: Okay Bundle is at 6. And yes Destiny Xbox One game is higher then PS4 standalone game but where is Xbox One?

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network
Sixteenvolt420 said:
Woo Hoo, for an hour or two. Here's the best seller list for 2014, so far: http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Side topic: Why is it that the PSN gift cards ($10, $20, $50) are like LOCKED in the top three Amazon (US) spots hour after hour, week after week, month after month?  Are they really _that_ popular of an item?  If so, doesn't this suggest that PSN sales are outpacing XBL sales (assuming about the same percentage of users opt for the gift cards vs. credit card purchases?)

I don't get it, right now I see
PS4 $399 > xbox one 399

Angelv577 said:
I don't get it, right now I see
PS4 $399 > xbox one 399

It's a toastboy thread. It was above the PS4 for a few hours today as it was the last day of X1 and free game promotion, but now its falling back.

ratchet426 said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
Woo Hoo, for an hour or two. Here's the best seller list for 2014, so far: http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Side topic: Why is it that the PSN gift cards ($10, $20, $50) are like LOCKED in the top three Amazon (US) spots hour after hour, week after week, month after month?  Are they really _that_ popular of an item?  If so, doesn't this suggest that PSN sales are outpacing XBL sales (assuming about the same percentage of users opt for the gift cards vs. credit card purchases?)

Its a good indicator, if I'm not mistaken when the 360 was the hot item Xbox Live Cards would be lock in the top spots too.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Xbox One 399 > PS4 399

Destiny Xbox One > Destiny PS4

This is in USA and does not include the very limited Destiny Bundle or Madden bundle. Once the bundles run out there will be a lack of boost

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

Will this become a trend? Will Xbox One start outselling the PS4 once Xbox One once the good bundles come this holiday? I think yes! At least in the US. PS4 just had its big hitter while Xbox One still has Sunset overdrive, advanced warfare bundle, project spark, Forza horizon 2, halo, etc not to mention the multiplats like assassins creed, gta5, minecraft (might be exclusive soon), countless indies. Xbox One will have extreme marketing and a great increase in apps in the app store.

PS. Xbox One is booming homies. Over 100k preorders in China maybe looking at a 200k first week in China alone later this month. 12 million should be achievable this year worldwide

Looks at content of the post scratches head...looks at who the poster is and understands :)

elazz said:
I guess every generation needs that one guy :p

I for one think toastboy is better than Jega.

Cause he's fluffy.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Is Destiny eligible for that "buy an XOne get any game free" deal?

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Guys I heard you need to cut Toasterboy some slack so pls do that.

I really don't understand your logic though.

Exactly! I've been telling VGChartz users for months to cut Toasty some slack, but they just won't listen!

Should we cut the toast  thick or thin and while where at should we have our toast  with  butter and  a grain of salt.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

The link you placed in the OP makes you look very bad. Don't you have better things to do?