By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundry: Hands-on with Bayonetta 2

PwerlvlAmy said:
this thread makes me laugh xD

Same here.

Around the Network

does the game stream at the same time on the gamepad ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Apparently the game runs a little bit worse than Tomb Raider DE on PS4. It's the same guy that wrote this DF article that confirmed it at Neogaf.

curl-6 said:
GTAexpert said:

Yes it does but the main point is you cannot compare the framerates of Bayonetta 2 and GOW III/Ascension directly, as they have different level of graphics.

You can compare them in terms of playability. If the framerate didn't bother you in GoW, it won't in Bayo 2.

Oh yes of course, 30fps and above are all playable, heck I've played GTA: VCS on PSP which runs at 25fps half of the time and its still in my top 10 favourite games of all time.

On another note I might have to get a Wii U for Bayonetta 2, been a long time since I played a hack and slash game (last played GOW 1 and 2 HD on Vita in May). It all depends on the reviews now.

PwerlvlAmy said:
this thread makes me laugh xD

Why though? Is there something funnyh I'm missing? :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

99% of all Wii U games run at 720p with no AA 

That's false. MK8 and Bayo 2 don't, but those are just two games.

You're right that was an exaggeration, but memory bottlenecks wont ever be hit at 720p.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Bayonetta 2 looks fantastic both on a visual level and the smoothness of the action, it looks to have great controls, brilliant over the top set pieces and non stop action. A good game is a good game wether its a technical masterpiece or not, i think sites like digital foundry are a poison to the industry, somebody could actually read that article and pass up on a fantastic game, all because of very minor technical nit picks.

zippy said:
Bayonetta 2 looks fantastic both on a visual level and the smoothness of the action, it looks to have great controls, brilliant over the top set pieces and non stop action. A good game is a good game wether its a technical masterpiece or not, i think sites like digital foundry are a poison to the industry, somebody could actually read that article and pass up on a fantastic game, all because of very minor technical nit picks.

You can't call it fantastic until you've played it.

SubiyaCryolite said:
curl-6 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

99% of all Wii U games run at 720p with no AA 

That's false. MK8 and Bayo 2 don't, but those are just two games.

You're right that was an exaggeration, but memory bottlenecks wont ever be hit at 720p.

It is primarily a 720p machine, yeah.

Nintendo's stance on AA is disappointing to say the least, but third parties have shown the hardware can do decent AA.

GTAexpert said:
zippy said:

You can't call it fantastic until you've played it.

lol, some people are already calling it GOTY material :D