By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When is VGChartz going to accept transsexuals?

Isn't gender based on your body? Your a man no matter what your brain thinks. Same with women. If you go ahead and have surgery then I guess that's different but if you have a new body might as well make a new accoubt

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Maybe the profile should state the number of X chromosomes instead then, problem solved.

Ninsect said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I see no point in this personally, and I haven't seen any website that puts Trans gender as an option.

Read through the OP and/or thread again. I am not asking for that option

-____- yeah you asked why doesn't VGChartz have a trans-gender option and it's the 21st century blah blah blah, Like I said there is no point in putting that option on this webstie or any others. 

NobleTeam360 said:
I see no point in this personally, and I haven't seen any website that puts Trans gender as an option.

You can change your gender to bascially whatever you want on Facebook.

kinisking said:
Isn't gender based on your body? Your a man no matter what your brain thinks. Same with women. If you go ahead and have surgery then I guess that's different but if you have a new body might as well make a new accoubt

You identify as a male, so you are a male. You identify as a female, so you are a female. 

Our identity is what tells us (and others around us) what we are.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

That's the issue of biology vs. psychology. You're still biologically the gender you were born as, but psychologically you are absolutely not. There is more to a person than their X and Y chromosomes.

Again, we're going in circles with this. So if there should be an option for those who "mentally" think they're a different gender, then why stop there? What if you feel you're a chicken? Should there be a "transspecies" option? Where does it end? haha

NobleTeam360 said:
Ninsect said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Read through the OP and/or thread again. I am not asking for that option

-____- yeah you asked why doesn't VGChartz have a trans-gender option and it's the 21st century blah blah blah, Like I said there is no point in putting that option on this webstie or any others. 

I didn't ask that.

Why is there no point, though? As was mentioned above, FB quite recently added lots of new gender options. These are changing times. Time to adapt.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
RolStoppable said:
prayformojo said:

You're a man without working testicles and you are a women without working overies. Ones gender can never be changed. You are who you are. If someone wants to have surgery, they are only creating the illusion, or at best, moving slightly closer to what they feel they SHOULD be inside. But the truth is, you, me... we're all stuck with what we are.

Personally, I'd like to see people become secure and accept themselves and love themselves for who they are. If you're a man, be proud of it. If you're a women, be proud of it. Same goes for being fat, acne, gay, lesbian, balding people... just love who you are and stop fretting over things you can not change. 

Blame your genes for being fat.

Genes? I blame trans.

prayformojo said:
Ninsect said:

That's the issue of biology vs. psychology. You're still biologically the gender you were born as, but psychologically you are absolutely not. There is more to a person than their X and Y chromosomes.

Again, we're going in circles with this. So if there should be an option for those who "mentally" think they're a different gender, then why stop there? What if you feel you're a chicken? Should there be a "transspecies" option? Where does it end? haha

We're going in circles because you keep spinning. I'm not really in the mood to respond to such digression.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Player2 said:

Genes? I blame trans.

Yeah, we can blame trans fats for lots of things but we can still remove them from our diet for the most part.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com