By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When is VGChartz going to accept transsexuals?

Maybe he wants to talk games with transsexuals?

It doesn't matter to me, it's not like I look at who's a boy or girl in these boards anyway.



Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Oh look, we have a SJW here.

Where?



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

lol
i feel like an animal.
i want an Option to be a dolphin


this is not Facebook...
male, female and None would do it



prayformojo said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah but it's not just about working ovaries/testicals. Or are infertile men not men anymore? What about infertile women, are they not women any more?

You're a man without working testicles and you are a women without working overies. Ones gender can never be changed. You are who you are. If someone wants to have surgery, they are only creating the illusion, or at best, moving slightly closer to what they feel they SHOULD be inside. But the truth is, you, me... we're all stuck with what we are.

Personally, I'd like to see people become secure and accept themselves and love themselves for who they are. If you're a man, be proud of it. If you're a women, be proud of it. Same goes for being fat, acne, gay, lesbian, balding people... just love who you are and stop fretting over things you can not change. 

Yeah, we all want a perfect world. But the unfortunate reality is that the world is not perfect, and some people really feel like they don't belong in their bodies. What gives you the right to decide what they are for them?



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

The ability to procreate like your respective gender OR, more importantly, your own mind/feelings telling you what you are? 


So, according to you, if someone feels they aren't human, and is instead, a vampire... then they are biologically a vampire? lol That makes no sense and has no scientific merit. You can't change your gender. You're born one or the other physically and nothing can change that.



Around the Network
prinz_valium said:
lol
i feel like an animal.
i want an Option to be a dolphin


this is not Facebook...
male, female and None would do it

That is not the point. I want an option to change your gender. This website is outdated as it is, adding this option would be one small step in the right direction.



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
VanceIX said:
So an "other" option? I don't oppose it, but there are a ton of more important issues that need solving right now, lol.

No, I mean the option to change your gender. After you sign up you can't change it at all. It's about basic human rights

Oh. Well then.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I already accept them :)



Ninsect said:
prayformojo said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah but it's not just about working ovaries/testicals. Or are infertile men not men anymore? What about infertile women, are they not women any more?

You're a man without working testicles and you are a women without working overies. Ones gender can never be changed. You are who you are. If someone wants to have surgery, they are only creating the illusion, or at best, moving slightly closer to what they feel they SHOULD be inside. But the truth is, you, me... we're all stuck with what we are.

Personally, I'd like to see people become secure and accept themselves and love themselves for who they are. If you're a man, be proud of it. If you're a women, be proud of it. Same goes for being fat, acne, gay, lesbian, balding people... just love who you are and stop fretting over things you can not change. 

Yeah, we all want a perfect world. But the unfortunate reality is that the world is not perfect, and some people really feel like they don't belong in their bodies. What gives you the right to decide what they are for them?


I didn't decide what they are... their genes did inside of the womb. Don't hate me, hate the Y and X chromosomes. It's their fault!



prayformojo said:
Ninsect said:

The ability to procreate like your respective gender OR, more importantly, your own mind/feelings telling you what you are? 


So, according to you, if someone feels they aren't human, and is instead, a vampire... then they are biologically a vampire? lol That makes no sense and has no scientific merit. You can't change your gender. You're born one or the other physically and nothing can change that.

How in the world did you come to that conclusion? I never implied that.

I never even used the word "biologically" the way you used it. Note in the OP that I said "a biological man", because he has a man's body. You can't change your biology, correct, but you can change genders.



The One and Only

VizionEck.com