By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Video Games Should Christians Play?

Halo, obviously a game with religion.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:

Ah wow. You had me in fits of laughter. Thank you for this. 

Literally sent this to my brother who has to work in a few hours. 

Bayonetta.

Wut? ._.

ironmanDX said:

Ah wow. You had me in fits of laughter. Thank you for this. 

Literally sent this to my brother who has to work in a few hours. 

lol you're gonna get him fired! I've seen it already as it's quite old now, but the first time i saw it, i laughed for 10 minutes straight!

I for one, agree with the article. I don't really care what others play, but personally I try to follow those tips in all my game purchases.

Flame shield up.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:

Is that an EA logo? EA supporting the downfall of Playstation, I knew they were evil!!

#conspiracy

TechnoHobbit said:

I for one, agree with the article. I don't really care what others play, but personally I try to follow those tips in all my game purchases.

Flame shield up.

Ahem... good for you? I mean it's not literally good for you, I just wanted to say... more power to ya. I mean... not more literal power to ya, no one needs more fundamentalists in power... Damn, we need more idioms for "I'm okay with you doing what you want to do".

This is a pretty tough question. I don't there's really an absolute answer to this, because the detriment of the games would be that they are stumbling blocks that lead you to do something wrong or act in sinful ways (same as listening to vulgar music or watch racy TV shows/movies).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Nearly every game has violence. You be restricted to games like Tomodachi Life.

The next person who makes a religion thread should be banned.