By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Video Games Should Christians Play?

spurgeonryan said:
episteme said:
Super 3D Noah's Ark

That would actually be really cool if done by a cool dev, instead of a lame one that usually makes theses types of games.

It's based on Wolfenstein 3D. It's pretty much the same game with other skins.

Around the Network

and just to be clear.. yes my parents did rent this game for me once.. .....    ..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

This is such a silly topic that it's not even funny... >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

God of War

Around the Network
InnocentSin said:
What games should Christians play?

Shin Megami Tensei.

My thoughts exactly.  Specially Shin Megami Tensei 2!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

You shouldn't let your kids see you enjoying anything that promotes killing everyone who disagrees with you, being commanded to slaughter and rob innocent people, teaching that jealousy and anger are good, killing entire countries, fighting fire breathing dragons, curing the sick with magic instead of hard work, taking slaves, or oppressing women.

So make absolutely sure that they don't see you reading the bible.

Games though? Explain that they aren't real and have discussions with them about things that they have seen to explain that characters don't always make good decisions. Talk to them about what is bad and have them be able to respond on their own with what they think makes something good or bad. Just be an attentive parent, and fiction is fine.

Presenting a wicked and indefensively evil fictional being as unquestionable good and factual is a problem though.

Why should your religion impact your gaming habits?
Sure In real life I'm not supposed to kill hookers and smoke herbs, but in video games I can! :P

spurgeonryan said:

Really? Is there no violence in it or nudity or cussing?

do christians not watch TV?

DD_Bwest said:

and just to be clear.. yes my parents did rent this game for me once.. .....    ..

looks like theres nudity in there ..

Is this for real? They should play whatever the hell they want. Just be responsible about it. It's not like you are a criminal for playing GTA or something -_-

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC