By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - People Are Complaining About The Anime Schoolgirl Sony Used To Demo Its VR Headset

outlawauron said:
o_O.Q said:
Jimbo1337 said:

"After criticizing the way women are portrayed in mainstream video games."

So...why don't they start at the route cause of how women dress themselves in society today?
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the video that I just watched. More and more lead female characters are making it into video games and now people want to start complaining about how they dress?
As of right now, there are more female video gamers today than there has ever been. So if they don't want girls in skirts, then there shouldn't be guys without shirts on or tank tops in video games too!

They couldn't find a correlation between shooters and gun violence. Now they are attacking how women are portrayed? If you try to please them and just take out female characters from video games, then they would complain that we are sexist. Cut me a break....

women should have the right to dress how they please barring extreme circumstances such as complete nudity

why did you focus on criticising women's dress?

Because isn't that where the criticism comes from? There's plenty of posts in this thread about what she's wearing and how it's weird or creepy.

@bren

Namco created Idolm@ster, of course they got some of the devs loving the series.

ah ok thats true my bad

Around the Network
Areym said:

That guy's shirt....Anyways, I don't see the problem, we all know japan has a fixation for school girls, even more so when they are teens. I mean, there wasn't anything sexual or malicious in the video, it's not like she was being fisted, elbow deep or something weird like that.

And if this is from the tekken team, can I upper cut that hoe?

EDIT: Oh for fuck's sake, is anything against woman some sort of sexual attack or something? Everything that isn't extremely positive about women is an attack from a feminist's eyes and leave Anita out of this -_-

@bolded: For this we'll need mods, so a PC version, first (well, unless it already exists and actually IS the demo). 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

@bolded: For this we'll need mods, so a PC version, first (well, unless it already exists and actually IS the demo). 

If a PC version doesn't exist, then it's time to start a petition!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Tamron said:
adriane23 said:

I think it's the idea of a 40 year old man buying this game just so they can be in a schoolgirl's bedroom.

What of it?, it isn't illegal - how many really old american actors/musicians have very young girlfriends/wives?, theres no difference here other than the fact that westerners can't get over the idea of someone wearing a uniform being an adult.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

AZWification said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

If a PC version doesn't exist, then it's time to start a petition!

If its morpheus it can't get a PC version.

That being said, not only is Oculus Rift out, it supports many Eroges already.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank