By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Watch Dogs on Wii U sell lifetime?

How much will Watch Dogs Wii U sell?

less than 100k 97 27.25%

100k-200k 88 24.72%

200k-300k 61 17.13%

300k-400k 45 12.64%

400k-500k 24 6.74%

more than 500k 41 11.52%

Total:356
curl-6 said:

Do you have a source?

I do, but cannot reveal anything if he wants to keep his job, I just can re-confirm that the game has not been cancelled.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
curl-6 said:

Do you have a source?

I do, but cannot reveal anything if he wants to keep his job, I just can re-confirm that the game has not been cancelled.

Fair enough. I wouldn't want to put anyone's livelihood in jeopardy, and I am glad you wouldn't either.

If you can say without crossing any boundaries, is there any word on it besides it just still being in production? A release window? Features?

This game has zero potencial on WiiU. Not only the game is graphically inferior, but also is coming veeeeeery late AND WiiU users are not buying these kind of mature games, and Ubisoft already said it will be their last mature game on WiiU. So I don't think it will pass 200k.

WiiU is for Nintendo games. It's decided by destiny itself.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

curl-6 said:

Fair enough. I wouldn't want to put anyone's livelihood in jeopardy, and I am glad you wouldn't either.

If you can say without crossing any boundaries, is there any word on it besides it just still being in production? A release window? Features?

I can say that is not in development anymore, if you know what I mean...

flagstaad said:
curl-6 said:

I can say that is not in development anymore, if you know what I mean...

So it's done and just waiting for a good window? (Or more consoles sold?)

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

200k, it's a shame they delayed it, I really thought this game was going to sell decent.

I kinda agree! The delay simply killed the WiiU version.... :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

curl-6 said:

So it's done and just waiting for a good window? (Or more consoles sold?)

They don't know anything about release date, only that it should be announced soon based on the progress, but it is purely a bussiness choice, they have enough information to provide it, the game is not "gold" yet.

Ubisoft pissed off Nintendo fans in general.

But, if they schedule it right and get some bundles, I could see this selling more than 200k. Double that if they actually fixed the issues Watch_Dogs on other platofrms had, sort of like a definitive edition.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Because WD in general will have better legs in the holiday than most expect and this port will be better than most expect

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016