By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Watch Dogs on Wii U sell lifetime?

How much will Watch Dogs Wii U sell?

less than 100k 97 27.25%

100k-200k 88 24.72%

200k-300k 61 17.13%

300k-400k 45 12.64%

400k-500k 24 6.74%

more than 500k 41 11.52%

Total:356
AZWification said:

200k-300k copies if it doesn't get cancelled that is!

Not cancelled, actually release date announcement is coming very soon, cannot say anything more.

Around the Network

250k, the delay kill its potential.

Under 200k
all the people who cared about it already played it/ dont wanna play it anymore.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Before the delay I would say around 500k, but after the delay I'm guessing between 100k-200k. However, I really don't know since it doesn't appeal to me. I know there was hype for the Wii U version when it was being released the same time as the others but after the annouced delay it lost most, if not all, of that hype. Seeing that it's a third party game I'm hoping it does well enough so Ubisoft will continue to support the Wii U. However, if it sells poorly Ubisoft will put the blame on Wii U owners and not themselves and the fact they delayed it.

175-225k

Around the Network

it has the potential to sell over a million, but that's just me being OVERLY and ABSURBLY optimistic.

Realistically I'd say 180-200k. Double that if released during the holiday season.

Probably not much...
I'm expecting ~250k.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Fusioncode said:

I don't wanna argue or anything. But Watch Dogs Wii U in the US already has 33k preorders. And will be at least 45k preorders by launch week. So you think it will sell only 55k more in North America, Europe, and Japan in the next 4 years?

gcube2000 said:
Fusioncode said:

I don't wanna argue or anything. But Watch Dogs Wii U in the US already has 33k preorders. And will be at least 45k preorders by launch week. So you think it will sell only 55k more in North America, Europe, and Japan in the next 4 years?

You know what, my prediction was probably too low. 200k is more realistic. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
gcube2000 said:
Fusioncode said:

You know what, my prediction was probably too low. 200k is more realistic. 

Yea 200k is also realistic. Mine was maybe too high. But I expect at least 200k.