By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Watch Dogs on Wii U sell lifetime?

How much will Watch Dogs Wii U sell?

less than 100k 97 27.25%

100k-200k 88 24.72%

200k-300k 61 17.13%

300k-400k 45 12.64%

400k-500k 24 6.74%

more than 500k 41 11.52%

Total:356

300k if there's something in it to sweeten the pot, 200k if it's a straight/gimped port.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'd say like less than 100k.

It is a late port for a game that lost its hype because it wasn't that good and it's coming for a platform that usually ignores this kind of game.

Less than a hundred thousand I am guessing. Yves Guillemot has upset a lot of Wii U owners lately, and the game is being released at a much later date than the other versions.

So this will only sell to people who only own a Wii U and are not extremely annoyed at Ubisoft.

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

Depends entirely on whether they totally gimp the game or not. If they don't, and it's actually as "good" as they originally claimed it was going to be, then it might do alright.

If there is no release date by now, that means this game is scrapped (like I have been saying UbiSorry would do). JustDance 2015 will be their llast port, this was the obvious game they keeping "on hold until more sales were shown", another lie they put down our throats

Around the Network

150k max.

The game is out since May, everyone knows it's bad and there's no hype to be seen + all the "Is the game cancelled?" that went on for a couple months before Ubi finally replied...

they are killing it themselves haha.

200k because will launch in the same period of Smash

Click HERE and be happy 

flagstaad said:
AZWification said:

200k-300k copies if it doesn't get cancelled that is!

Not cancelled, actually release date announcement is coming very soon, cannot say anything more.

Do you have a source?

Not much. Lower than 100k. It would have sold above 200k if it had been released earlier. But the bad word of mouth from about the game from other consoles has already spread on the internet...

cycycychris said:

200k, it's a shame they delayed it, I really thought this game was going to sell decent.

It could have too; as a new IP it didn't have an established fanbase on other consoles working againstt it like with COD, Assassin's Creed, etc. There was actually quite a bit of interest among Wii U owners.