By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Watch Dogs on Wii U sell lifetime?

How much will Watch Dogs Wii U sell?

less than 100k 97 27.25%

100k-200k 88 24.72%

200k-300k 61 17.13%

300k-400k 45 12.64%

400k-500k 24 6.74%

more than 500k 41 11.52%

Total:356
flagstaad said:
curl-6 said:

So it's done and just waiting for a good window? (Or more consoles sold?)

They don't know anything about release date, only that it should be announced soon based on the progress, but it is purely a bussiness choice, they have enough information to provide it, the game is not "gold" yet.

Thanks for the info. I just hope Ubi have used the extra time to make sure its more technically polished than their other Wii U ports.

Around the Network

If it releases in November, I can see ltd nearing the 500k-600k mark. We may whine, bitch and complain but I believe a fair amount of Wii U owners will still pick up a copy of this game regardless.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

200K. Maybe 300K had it not been delayed.

I am going to guess it will do about as well as Zombie U, though Zombie U was an exclusive so it could actually be a bit less.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
If it releases in November, I can see ltd nearing the 500k-600k mark. We may whine, bitch and complain but I believe a fair amount of Wii U owners will still pick up a copy of this game regardless.

Too high, the game does not have a lot of competition, specially if it releases between Bayo 2 and Smash (as I hope) and could benefit from the holiday season, but it does not have too much hype either and it is rated M. I really hope it does good numbers, but a more realistic numbers would be between 200k and 300k, more than AC IV and CoD: Ghosts because the user base is larger, but not that much.

Around the Network

Honestly, considering everything going against it, (delay, deflated hype, resentment of Ubisoft, competition from the likes of Smash Bros, likely a low quality port, etc) I'd be taken aback if it crosses the 200k mark.

20% of Bayonetta 2.

Maybe a little more if some DLC is included for free, but I think it won't have any DLC and some online multiplayer features will be missing.

Lifetime sales will be zero since it is September with nothing shown and no release date. Sure Ubisoft said its coming but they say a lot of things. The only constant about them is that assassins creed is coming out every year now. Most of the other games including this got delayed and Ubisoft is still holding some other game for the wii u. So zero and if it does come out I see it selling 50000 lifetime. I

250k, honestly it could have sold near 600k if it launched right next to MK8.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

curl-6 said:
Honestly, considering everything going against it, (delay, deflated hype, resentment of Ubisoft, competition from the likes of Smash Bros, likely a low quality port, etc) I'd be taken aback if it crosses the 200k mark.

Well, it does have a few things in favor also, the user base is bigger, it will have the holiday push behind it, it has almost zero competition from something similar for the console. I don't have very high hopes for the game, but I do think it can go higher than 200k, but not enough to reach 300k. I know I will be doing my best to interest a few fellow gamers to buy it, my only problem would be the quality of the port, I just hope that is decent/good.