By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 coming to europe 24 October. Fox costume revealed.

RolStoppable said:
Slade6alpha said:

With #OperationPlatinum it should sell very well :P 

I sincerely do hope for good sales. This is the true test. There is no more excuses with a watered down port etc. M rated game from a respected developer, who also includes an upscaled Bayo 1 game all for free. With Nintendo godies included...... It's put up or shut up for Nintendo fans here. 

Don't forget that it's put up or shut up for hardcore gamers who demanded that Nintendo invests in such games. If there's no significant hardware boost, then that's proof enough for how worthless those people are.

Totally agree. Every person who has supported #OperationPlatinum  should be buiyng the game on release day and suppliying photo evidence with their face and username that they got the game.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Slade6alpha said:

I sincerely do hope for good sales. This is the true test. There is no more excuses with a watered down port etc. M rated game from a respected developer, who also includes an upscaled Bayo 1 game all for free. With Nintendo godies included...... It's put up or shut up for Nintendo fans here. 

Don't forget that it's put up or shut up for hardcore gamers who demanded that Nintendo invests in such games. If there's no significant hardware boost, then that's proof enough for how worthless those people are.

Totally agree. Every person who has supported #OperationPlatinum  should be buiyng the game on release day and suppliying photo evidence with their face and username that they got the game.

I'm buying two copies and I'll be uploading proof online because reasons.

Cobretti2 said:
RolStoppable said:
Slade6alpha said:

I may not be a member of Operation Platinum, but I'm buying this game day 1, both to support it and because I adored its prequel and what I've seen of #2 so far.

(Then again, I supported Need For Speed Most Wanted U and COD Ghosts Wii U with Day 1 purchases, and fat lot of good that did... XD )

Oh, so it's going to be 1 AM in EET? Cool, I might be able to watch it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

What a terrible time here in mainland Europe, 00:00h :-/

Luckily, I'd be able to watch it later, in the morning. And I would be surprised if they also mention Bayonetta is also in Smash, showing a bit more of the game with her moves and all that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

thank God it is only tomorrow!

Switch!!!

JEMC said:

Luckily, I'd be able to watch it later, in the morning. And I would be surprised if they also mention Bayonetta is also in Smash, showing a bit more of the game with her moves and all that.

00:00h is still ok though imo!

The Hyrule Warriors one was 05:00h and that was much worse... :S

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
JEMC said:

00:00h is still ok though imo!

The Hyrule Warriors one was 05:00h and that was much worse... :S

I agree! I never stay awake at 06:00 ( EET), so I pretty much had to watch it the after waking up!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I agree! I never stay awake at 06:00 ( EET), so I pretty much had to watch it the after waking up!

Exactly! 00:05h is pretty much impossible too watch unless you have holidays. :S

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Slade6alpha said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
My Wood is ready!

You gotta teach me how to play this game with one hand.

Um... that didn't come out right.

Awkward intensifies........................

You technically don't have to play it with any hand, it is touch screen after all, lol.