By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 coming to europe 24 October. Fox costume revealed.

bigtakilla said:
Slade6alpha said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
My Wood is ready!

You gotta teach me how to play this game with one hand.

Um... that didn't come out right.

Awkward intensifies........................

You technically don't have to play it with any hand, it is touch screen after all, lol.

... >_>

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Slade6alpha said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
My Wood is ready!

You technically don't have to play it with any hand, it is touch screen after all, lol.

I was going to ask how would you touch the touch screen without using any hand... but I really don't want to know.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RealGamingExpert said:
JEMC said:
What a terrible time here in mainland Europe, 00:00h :-/

Luckily, I'd be able to watch it later, in the morning. And I would be surprised if they also mention Bayonetta is also in Smash, showing a bit more of the game with her moves and all that.

00:00h is still ok though imo!

The Hyrule Warriors one was 05:00h and that was much worse... :S

I agree that it's a better than timing than other Directs, but I'd still prefer to watch it earlier.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

bigtakilla said:
Slade6alpha said:

Alrighty then....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KLAMarine said:

I hate how anything with nudity or violence is immediately considered mature. Chess is a mature game as are racing sims and they have neither violence nor nudity. I wouldn't expect a young child to be immediately able to appreciate chess or a racing sim. Ride to Hell Retribution has violence and sex and let me tell you, its approach to the latter is terribly immature.

Still, can't wait for Bayo2!

You really expect an adult to be able to "immediately appreaciate" a racing sim or chess? How exactly would they "immediately appreciate" such things if it was their first time coming across it? Aren't children more open to new experiences?

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
KLAMarine said:

I hate how anything with nudity or violence is immediately considered mature. Chess is a mature game as are racing sims and they have neither violence nor nudity. I wouldn't expect a young child to be immediately able to appreciate chess or a racing sim. Ride to Hell Retribution has violence and sex and let me tell you, its approach to the latter is terribly immature.

Still, can't wait for Bayo2!

You really expect an adult to be able to "immediately appreaciate" a racing sim or chess? How exactly would they "immediately appreciate" such things if it was their first time coming across it? Aren't children more open to new experiences?

I never said I'd expect an adult to be able to appreciate such things immediately either. There ARE immature adults out there too. What I said was that, given their young age, children are less likely capable of appreciating the complexity of chess or a hard core racing sim.

Only 14 hours to go! I wonder if they plan to have a special promotion with Bayonetta 2 like they did with MK8.
The game really needs more attention.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

RealGamingExpert said:
Only 14 hours to go! I wonder if they plan to have a special promotion with Bayonetta 2 like they did with MK8.

C'mon. With the inclusion of the first Bayonetta, they are already giving us 2 games for the price of one.

The only other promotion I could see coming from Nintendo and Platinum with this game is a discount if you buy the digital version of The Wonderful 101.

JEMC said:
RealGamingExpert said:

C'mon. With the inclusion of the first Bayonetta, they are already giving us 2 games for the price of one.

The only other promotion I could see coming from Nintendo and Platinum with this game is a discount if you buy the digital version of The Wonderful 101.

I know, but do you think many people are going to buy it? :S

I really doubt it, but I'm still hoping for 1 mio. LT.

RealGamingExpert said:
JEMC said:
RealGamingExpert said:

I know, but do you think many people are going to buy it? :S

I really doubt it, but I'm still hoping for 1 mio. LT.

Honestly, I don't know.

I'm sure the game will be good, but the first one was also a good game on a much bigger usarbase and yet it barely made it to 2 mil.

I think that between 500-750k would be a great result for the game and the platform given the audience and the consoles sold.