By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - August 2014: All the "M" Account Names Have Been Taken Edition

CosmicSex said:

Who is FlamingWeazel and why is he so obsessed with this site?

He was upset that a couple of big name sites and the ign community said "Nintendo won e3."

And also he kept flaming microsoft and their fan base.

Plus, alot of us spur him to make alt's so we can LOL

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
A whole month without a ninjablade alt? Wow.

Because I haven't been banned yet, no need to make an alt.

i'm kidding, don't ban me!

Oh, good. I thought that I was gonna be on the list. Hope I stay ban-free for the rest of my time here.

Still goin strong ;)

curl-6 said:
A whole month without a ninjablade alt? Wow.

I think that's an amazing thing!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
JEMC said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Didn't know you couldn't call somebody a troll. Oh well...hopefully I won't grace these lists with my name again.

You can't use the "huge-follower-of-a-brand-that-is-not-a-man-yet" term either as I was reminded a few months ago. But luckily I only got a warning.

And I say luckily because the warning was from the ban-addicted Cone. I was *this* close to become another one of his victims.

*Phew*

Lots of bans =/= ban addicted. It just means I have more time to moderate than the other mods!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So many alts, ... even beat me within a month

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

That's a lot of dead weasels. I feel pity for them. And I've never been banned! Yay!

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Didn't know you couldn't call somebody a troll. Oh well...hopefully I won't grace these lists with my name again.

You can't use the "huge-follower-of-a-brand-that-is-not-a-man-yet" term either as I was reminded a few months ago. But luckily I only got a warning.

And I say luckily because the warning was from the ban-addicted Cone. I was *this* close to become another one of his victims.

*Phew*

Lots of bans =/= ban addicted. It just means I have more time to moderate than the other mods!

Of course, of course. That's not what a ban addicted would say .

Just remember that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ninjablade seems to have finally let it go.