By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - August 2014: All the "M" Account Names Have Been Taken Edition

sweetoothj said:

Cool, I am on the list. I would like to personally thank all the sensitive vg users on this site. Without you guys none of this would be possible.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

I don't get you.. You were glad to see that poorly-drawn penis, but you were scared by Brazzers??? :S

Exactly. Poorly drawn cartoon penis is funny

Ummmm... Sure...... if you say so.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Teeqoz said:
I still haven't been banned! #Proud

You're new, give it time

Damn.. At this rate all the vgc hate/fail/sucks/sux names are pretty soon gone.. Need to claim one for my revenge one day in the far far future just in case..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well, I at least accomplished 1 year without a ban right now

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Teeqoz said:
I still haven't been banned! #Proud

You're new, give it time

I don't know, man.. Some 2007 users never even got banned! * Looking at you Mummel*

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ohmylanta1003 said:
Didn't know you couldn't call somebody a troll. Oh well...hopefully I won't grace these lists with my name again.

You can't use the "huge-follower-of-a-brand-that-is-not-a-man-yet" term either as I was reminded a few months ago. But luckily I only got a warning.

And I say luckily because the warning was from the ban-addicted Cone. I was *this* close to become another one of his victims.

*Phew*

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I was banned twice last month.

Who is FlamingWeazel and why is he so obsessed with this site?

A whole month without a ninjablade alt? Wow.