By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - August 2014: All the "M" Account Names Have Been Taken Edition

RealGamingExpert said:
Conegamer said:

I...can't really endorse that.

It's okay Cone! I might start flaming, but at the same time I will watch out for the quote trees!

That's pretty responsible from you. That's a true VGCharter.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

No thanks! I don't want to get banned for a week!

Well that's what PMs are for obviously

Hmmm... Thanks for giving me that idea!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Carl2291 said:
STRYKIE said:
Call me Slowpoke if you must, but why isn't there any data for who got banned between August-December 2013?

Just curious to see if I've ever been banned, although I don't suppose it would go a miss if a mod just straight up told me.

You have one warning, from this post back in December. No bans.

I do remember being informed about that one actually, and it honestly seemed a little unnecessary given that the whole thread was blatantly sarcastic lol.

Cheers for letting me know either way.

tak13 said:
Clyde32 said:
47 alts Weazel.

not only this...47 useless mails,he cant sign in with a same mail, so he keeps making new!he is increasing outlook's, gmail's or whatever's marketshare

if vgc actually required email verification, then you would be right

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.