By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't know why people think Smash will do wonders for the Wii U.

EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
And I'm gonna say again: 3DS ver. will hurt badly the sales of Wii U ver. Deal with it

no its not going to hurt wii u sales.... Deal with it!!!

Yes, it will tbone. Gaming foruns are not real world. I know I love Smash, and so do I. But just accept reality.

I cant accept that reality in which it aint real.

Wat is hurting WiiU sales exactly? I mean do you consider MK7 hurt MK8? A better example would be NSMB2 hurt NSMBU? (came out a few months apart)

In real world why people should buy a Wii U and a game if you just can go and buy the same game for their 3DS?

And MK7 is a different game. Is not a port of the same game. The same for NSMBU

and the same for SSBU + SSB3DS. Both aren't the same game. Pokemon New Gen Pair + Third Installment are more of the same game then SSBU+3DS yet that sells millions right?

wats your prediction on SSB WiiU sales lifetime? Wat makes 3DS hurt it? I mean if SSU sells under 3mil, then i'll agree that 3ds version hurt sales, but no matter wat 3ds version will beat wiiu sales for 2 major reasons. 

1. Userbase    2. 3DS version requires more purchases to play than the WiiU version 

Reason 2 is heavily impled as the fact remains, SSB is one of the biggest if not the biggest local multiplayer game of all time.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

characters, itens, gameplay. Yes, looks like the same game to me

You must be blind then.

We know nearly nothing about the Wii U version yet.

It might have a story mode which the 3DS obviously won't have. Also Amiibo support,  more stages, character customisation and much more we don't know about yet.

That's the same game? Think again.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:
EricFabian said:

It's not the same game at all.

They have both different stages, modes and online features.

That's the same game to you?
The only thing which is the same is the character roster and the items.

But its not, Pokemon Third Installments have exactly the same thing as new pair games, yet they aren't considered the same game.

How about game modes? Stages? Trophies? Functions? Etc?  all different

EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Well, many of the characters, items, gameplay elements from MK7 were also in MK8, no?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tbone51 said:

and the same for SSBU + SSB3DS. Both aren't the same game. Pokemon New Gen Pair + Third Installment are more of the same game then SSBU+3DS yet that sells millions right?

wats your prediction on SSB WiiU sales lifetime? Wat makes 3DS hurt it? I mean if SSU sells under 3mil, then i'll agree that 3ds version hurt sales, but no matter wat 3ds version will beat wiiu sales for 2 major reasons. 

1. Userbase    2. 3DS version requires more purchases to play than the WiiU version 

Reason 2 is heavily impled as the fact remains, SSB is one of the biggest if not the biggest local multiplayer game of all time.

You already said that 3DS ver will outsell Wii U ver. So why quote me in the first place?

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
AZWification said:
EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Well, many of the characters, items, gameplay elements from MK7 were also in MK8, no?

I don't think arguing is going to help here sadly...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

This thread reminds me of when people were saying MK8 will do nothing, I guess they had to move on.

AZWification said:
EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:

so Smash for 3DS and Smash for Wii U are different games for you?

Click HERE and be happy 

Me neither

I always thought smash bros had lack luster gameplay and a stupid main campaign
It looks like the same thing since smash on GameCube, plus I hear there's not cut scenes or story because the dev cried about people spoiling the campaign lol

RealGamingExpert said:

I don't think arguing is going to help here sadly...

you know, I'm not a Nintendo hater or something like that. We all can argue, no problem with that

Click HERE and be happy