By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't know why people think Smash will do wonders for the Wii U.

EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:

You already said that 3DS ver will outsell Wii U ver. So why quote me in the first place?

Wat? That doesn't prove that 3ds version hurt wiiu sales though which is the point.

Your tellig me if lets say this scenario happened...

3DS version: 6.5mil   WiiU version: 4.5mil

that means 3ds version hurt wiiu sales? That means NSMB2+MK7 hurt NSMBU+MK8 sales by that logic :-/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:

You already said that 3DS ver will outsell Wii U ver. So why quote me in the first place?

Wat? That doesn't prove that 3ds version hurt wiiu sales though which is the point.

that means 3ds version hurt wiiu sales? That means NSMB2+MK7 hurt NSMBU+MK8 sales by that logic :-/

I'll take your numbers.

So if the game was exclusive Smash Wii U would sell 4,5mil, because according to you 3DS ver. is not a problem right?

Click HERE and be happy 

Lyrikalstylez said:
Me neither

I always thought smash bros had lack luster gameplay and a stupid main campaign
(And I hear the new one won't even have a story lol)

Wow terrible post. Because SSB 64 and SSBM (the favorite of the three) had a story mode -_-

Its a fighting game, its focus isnt on story, and as for lack luster gameplay... Glad the world disagree's with you, cuz last i checked SSB is the most popular fighting game.

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Well, many of the characters, items, gameplay elements from MK7 were also in MK8, no?

I don't think arguing is going to help here sadly...

Meh.. I guess you're right.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:

I'll take your numbers.

So if the game was exclusive Smash Wii U would sell 4,5mil, because according to you 3DS ver. is not a problem right?

Exactly, wat a few 1000 bump at best? Who ever wanted to get a wiiu version is already set on a wiiu version. Same could be said with any other game.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Exactly, wat a few 1000 bump at best? Who ever wanted to get a wiiu version is already set on a wiiu version. Same could be said with any other game.

well, if you say so. I guess we have to agree to disagree

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:

you know, I'm not a Nintendo hater or something like that. We all can argue, no problem with that

The thing is you completely ignore what i say. You ask me why it's those are different games, i give you proof and you keep telling me that it is exactly the same game.

Arguing doesn't make sense if the other one isn't listening.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

platformmaster918 said:
Danman27 said:
platformmaster918 said:
I know plenty of people who are more excited for Smash. I've got the bundle pre-ordered but already got it when I found it for $200 refurbished (though I'm convinced it was brand new after opening it) through Nintendo with a solid library.

I would love to see numbers for this claim. Because I'm betting you couldn't present any, and it's entirely wishful thinking. 

not really wishful thinking I've already got what I want out of the WiiU (Smash and Kart and some platformers) but just anecdotal stuff

Yeah. I accidentally clicked yours when I hit quote... sorry. 

tbone51 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Me neither

I always thought smash bros had lack luster gameplay and a stupid main campaign
(And I hear the new one won't even have a story lol)

Wow terrible post. Because SSB 64 and SSBM (the favorite of the three) had a story mode -_-

Its a fighting game, its focus isnt on story, and as for lack luster gameplay... Glad the world disagree's with you, cuz last i checked SSB is the most popular fighting game.

And here comes nintendo's white knight again...

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

RealGamingExpert said:
EricFabian said:
RealGamingExpert said:

you know, I'm not a Nintendo hater or something like that. We all can argue, no problem with that

The thing is you completely ignore what i say. You ask me why it's those are different games, i give you proof and you keep telling me that it is exactly the same game.

Arguing doesn't make sense if the other one isn't listening.

I never said was exactly the same game. Mass Effect 3 Xbox is different from Mass Effect 3 Wii U. But still is the same game. Bayonneta 1 will come with different costumes on Wii U, but still is the same that release years ago.

Click HERE and be happy