By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't know why people think Smash will do wonders for the Wii U.

And I'm gonna say again: 3DS ver. will hurt badly the sales of Wii U ver. Deal with it

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Honestly the userbase of Wii U is a lot more "hardcore" than it is casual compared to the Wii. Mk is more of a casual game and there were a LOT more casual players on the Wii than there were hardcore players. Becuase of this, and because smash is more appealing to hc gamers, I think it will sell better than mk8 LTD.

EricFabian said:
And I'm gonna say again: 3DS ver. will hurt badly the sales of Wii U ver. Deal with it

no its not going to hurt wii u sales.... Deal with it!!!

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

Yes, it will tbone. Gaming foruns are not real world. I know I love Smash, and so do I. But just accept reality.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

Yes, it will tbone. Gaming foruns are not real world. I know I love Smash, and so do I. But just accept reality.

I cant accept that reality in which it aint real.

Wat is hurting WiiU sales exactly? I mean do you consider MK7 hurt MK8? A better example would be NSMB2 hurt NSMBU? (came out a few months apart)

Around the Network

I think it's silly to try to downplay MK8's sales numbers or it's effect on the WiiU's numbers. MK almost always has a 30% attach rate and MK8 is no different. It's still selling and it will continue to keep selling. SSB is just one more great reason to buy the system.

XBone is going to get a lot of great games this Xmas, but most of them will also be on the PS4. Most people who want those games will likely pick up a PS4 - not an XBone. I think the WiiU is going to be a great companion system as it's game lineup is vastly different and it doesn't compete directly with either system.

An interesting piece of information: This will be the first time since Smash 64 that a Smash game is launched after Mario Kart was released. (at least in NA and JP)

Also, if you really think that the Wii U will not sell more in the winter than the launch of Mario Kart, you better review some past console sale trends.

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

I cant accept that reality in which it aint real.

Wat is hurting WiiU sales exactly? I mean do you consider MK7 hurt MK8? A better example would be NSMB2 hurt NSMBU? (came out a few months apart)

In real world why people should buy a Wii U and a game if you just can go and buy the same game for their 3DS?

And MK7 is a different game. Is not a port of the same game. The same for NSMBU

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

In real world why people should buy a Wii U and a game if you just can go and buy the same game for their 3DS?

It's not the same game at all.

They have both different stages, modes and online features.

That's the same game to you?
The only thing which is the same is the character roster and the items.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
EricFabian said:

It's not the same game at all.

They have both different stages, modes and online features.

That's the same game to you?
The only thing which is the same is the character roster and the items.

characters, itens, gameplay. Yes, looks like the same game to me

Click HERE and be happy