By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XB1 below 50k this week

Well it's expected as the heavy hitting shooting and sports franchises have not released yet.

By holiday season it should surely recover.

Around the Network

PS4 sold 3 times and 6 times as much as XBone respectively in the Global and Europe.  Also, PS4 in NA alone sold more than XBone in the Global...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

XO is overestimate, so, probabily even last 2/3 week below 50,000. this week maybe 43,000 or 45,000...

I guess if sales will be disappointing even at holidays then ms will drop the ball with xbone. It's not a bad gaming system but has a bad image written all over it and the gaming community last year decided to go for ps4 and not xbone as well as most of the media.
Ms takes a huge part in this disaster, for sure.

Microsoft has just dropped price, it was selling more with kinect bundled in. I fear for xbox1 now I really do

such a shame

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

It will get better soon enough, nothing to worry about.

Add me if u want :)

XB1 new baseline is bellow 50k.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Ka-pi96 said:
It is only a temporary thing. Soon the Xbox One will be lighting up the charts again

No, Xbox One lighting up the charts will be the temporary thing, after christmas, it will go back to these numbers until next christmas...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Slade6alpha said:
Those EU sales... make me weap. :(

At least it won't go below 10k, no?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Xbox fans be like: 'Just wait for teh Halo'