By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The nr1 reason to go digital

It's probably a fake video but going over the discs with a lawn mower is stupid. You have to clean the mess after it's all done! And the kid probably didn't get the message in the end. Not to mention that videogames are expensive!

But hey at least he got a lot of youtube views!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
my mom once tried to punish me by destroying my nintendo games with a hammer and smashing them to smithereens. she made the mistake of asking me to bring her a game. i forget which 3 she smashed but all three were terrible games. when i gave her no reaction she never tried that again.

i would have smashed her favourite piece of "jewelry"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
kitler53 said:
my mom once tried to punish me by destroying my nintendo games with a hammer and smashing them to smithereens. she made the mistake of asking me to bring her a game. i forget which 3 she smashed but all three were terrible games. when i gave her no reaction she never tried that again.

Somehow I don't think she would have let it end there.

You people are horrible, jeez.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Good thing I don't live with my daddy anymore, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kirby007 said:
kitler53 said:

this is going to sound weird without the full story (which i'm not going to tell the internet) but soon after that i got her fired from her career as a elementry school teacher.

Around the Network

That was funny as hell! I would´ve reacted the same way when I was like, 14 though :).

Baalzamon said:
kirby007 said:
kitler53 said:

Somehow I don't think she would have let it end there.

You people are horrible, jeez.

They are all full of it. Nobody living in their parents home would retaliate by destorying property of the person who puts a roof over their head. If they do however, then as a parents they should kick them out of the house and tell them to go be big, bad and tough out in the real world.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

AZWification said:

You probably also have a job and a life.

2 things the kid in that video evidently lacks!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
AZWification said:

You probably also have a job and a life.

2 things the kid in that video evidently lacks!

But... gaming is gonna be his job.. he's really good at it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Makes it easier to put the console in a catapult and fire it across the neighbourhood.