By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The nr1 reason to go digital

dad is right btw... ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

my mom once tried to punish me by destroying my nintendo games with a hammer and smashing them to smithereens. she made the mistake of asking me to bring her a game. i forget which 3 she smashed but all three were terrible games. when i gave her no reaction she never tried that again.

I remember as a kid getting into trouble and mom/dad would take away my Nintendo controllers so I couldn't play my games for a while. It was awesome when he ran over and the discs shredded!!! :P

LOL!

That kid is a loser, holy crap.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

kitler53 said:
my mom once tried to punish me by destroying my nintendo games with a hammer and smashing them to smithereens. she made the mistake of asking me to bring her a game. i forget which 3 she smashed but all three were terrible games. when i gave her no reaction she never tried that again.

Honestly, I don't think I coulda kept the smirk off my face if this happened to me.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Burn the house down. He destroyed your propery, so destroy his.

It is kind of hard to justify something being a kids property until they completely move out of the house. After all, they are often living on their parents dime for a majority of expenses, even if they pay for some things with their "own" money..

This was just retarded.

I love how the kid backs away like his dad is going to mow over him if he doesn't get out of the way.

spurgeonryan said:
Baalzamon said:
spurgeonryan said:
Burn the house down. He destroyed your propery, so destroy his.

It is kind of hard to justify something being a kids property until they completely move out of the house. After all, they are often living on their parents dime for a majority of expenses, even if they pay for some things with their "own" money..

I know. I throw away my kids stuff all the time to " show them what happens" if they do not clean their room at all. But I think this video is fake, so I went overboard with my post. Also the kid looked over 18.

You just gained 10 respect points in my book. That's hilarious.

this is the number 01 reason to get everything physical. Imagine what would have happened if every game was digital.... That's right! The dad would destroy the console

Click HERE and be happy