By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you love to re-play

Metroid Prime

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot 2 just so I can ride that polar bear again

Most of the role-playing Mario games, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy IX, Metroid Prime, Majora's Mask, Left 4 Dead 2, Super Mario World and many others!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mega Man, Super Mario World, and Crash Bandicoot 3.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Age of Mythology and Command and Conquer Generals are timeless games. You don't get bothered by gameplay (really good and skirmish or lan stays fun) nor graphics (amp up resolution)

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Suikoden 1-5. Have beaten them all in order 5/6 time in total.

Final fantasy 1 and 4. Many many many times on many many different platforms.

Off topic but any word on Suikoden 2 coming to the PSN, I heard it got certified and then nothing.

Still TBA 2014.  I'm looking forward to replayING it on my vita.

Thanks. I never had the chance to play any of them and I heard 2 is the best.

3 is my personal favorite.  I'm hoping it comes as a ps2 classic after 2.  

If you haven't yet play 1, not as good as.2/3 but it's a.grrat.game that starts a great series.

Are they self contained stories, like most Final Fanasy games , or does the story continue threw each game? 

BioShock
Tales of The Abyss
Pokemon Emerald
Magna Carta 2

PC? 2hu, er, Touhou Project. I suck at it!

Consoles? Mario Kart.

Handhelds? Tomodachi Life. Animal Crossing. My social life...draining...away.........

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Sonic 3 & knuckles and Streets of rage 2.

Ssenkahdavic said:

3 is my personal favorite.  I'm hoping it comes as a ps2 classic after 2.  

If you haven't yet play 1, not as good as.2/3 but it's a.grrat.game that starts a great series.

Really?  3 was a good game, but I wouldnt rate it that high.  For me it goes like this.

suikoden 2>>>>>>>>suikoden 1>suikoden 5>>>suikoden 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suikoden 4