By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you love to re-play

Nem said:
Sonic 3 & knuckles and Streets of rage 2.

I agree with Sonic 3 & Knuckles! That is my most replayed Sonic game to date!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Wind Waker

gergroy said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

3 is my personal favorite.  I'm hoping it comes as a ps2 classic after 2.  

If you haven't yet play 1, not as good as.2/3 but it's a.grrat.game that starts a great series.

Really?  3 was a good game, but I wouldnt rate it that high.  For me it goes like this.

suikoden 2>>>>>>>>suikoden 1>suikoden 5>>>suikoden 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suikoden 4

Yep.  I loved the trinity site system.  Awesome concept that had so much potential.  Really awesome to see how all 3 parties (both that are involved and the third party) can completely interpret events 100% differently and have those interpretations make sense. 

I will say that the battle system was awkward tho.

Ronster316 said:
Likely due to its length, but over a 22 year span i must have completed Streets of Rage 2 over 200 times.

i completed street of rage 2 over 500 times and still i play it ^^

dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Suikoden 1-5. Have beaten them all in order 5/6 time in total.

Final fantasy 1 and 4. Many many many times on many many different platforms.

Off topic but any word on Suikoden 2 coming to the PSN, I heard it got certified and then nothing.

Still TBA 2014.  I'm looking forward to replayING it on my vita.

Thanks. I never had the chance to play any of them and I heard 2 is the best.

3 is my personal favorite.  I'm hoping it comes as a ps2 classic after 2.  

If you haven't yet play 1, not as good as.2/3 but it's a.grrat.game that starts a great series.

Are they self contained stories, like most Final Fanasy games , or does the story continue threw each game? 

They all share some characters in some way shape or form.  In the same world (but different places).  

Think of them as a history of the world they are in.  All completely stand alone but definitely share pieces of each other.  Playing in order (that they came out more than cronological) is the best way to start.  After.my first play through of the bunch I like to replay them cronologically.

Around the Network

I made a thread similar to this a while back. Anyways my all time most replayed game that I can never get enough off is Toy Story 2: Buzz lightyear to the rescue for the first playstation.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

super mario bros 3, i keep wanting to beat every level but for a thing called temptation(the flutes)

old skool

I actually don't replay alot of games,but the infamous games and the last of us are exceptions.

Brigandine Legend of Forsena and Brigandine Grand Edition. Start as one of six countries and take over the continents 40 cities.

Dragon's Crown. Thanks to PS+ and other people getting the game for free I have more people to play it with. I'm now at 190 hours and I have every character but the Elf at level 98 or higher. Sometimes I solo, sometimes I go with a party, but going through the randomized dungeons in the Tower of Mirage and Tower of Chaos to get better and better drops. Trying to get the best equipment with the best mods.

Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 4, and Final Fantasy 6.  I also replay the Castlevania series.  I also collect games and keep those that I like and plan to play again, so I usually get back to a lot of the games that I own.

cheryl said:
Ronster316 said:
Likely due to its length, but over a 22 year span i must have completed Streets of Rage 2 over 200 times.

i completed street of rage 2 over 500 times and still i play it ^^

It just OOOZES that "one more go" quality, especially in co-op, i was over the moon when it came to XBLA in 2007, i would even play with randoms over live just for the sake of it, and if anyone on my buddy list buys it, i always offer to help get the co-op achievements for them.