By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you love to re-play

Ocarina Of Time

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Red Dead Redemption and RE5.....yes RE5 SHUT UP!!!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Persona 4. No matter how many times I replay it, it still is super fun, funny, and always interesting to see what different choices you can make in the game!

If I had to chose just my most played one, it's Metroid Fusion. I kept replaying it since launch, and I never get bored :P

Street Fighter II, Metroid Prime, and Half Life

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger. I will play that forever. Also all the Pokemon games. I love doing speed runs.

Rune Factory: Frontier
Fire Emblem Wii
Final Fantasy IV
Mass Effect (all of them)

Click HERE and be happy 

Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Xenogears, Yoshis Island (snes) and for some reason DmC.

oh and then theres RE5, 6, street fighter

Mario 64,NSMBU, Wind Waker, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Earthbound, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Sonic Adventure

In general, the games I put at the top of my "Best Ever" list, are by their nature stipulated as games I can go back and play almost any time, unlike most other games where I have to be in the right mood to play them:

SMB3, SMB1, Mega Man 2, Kirby's Adventure, Super Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy II (IV), Bust a Move (more or less any of em), Tetris, Mario Kart 64 (for multiplayer at least), Goldeneye (same), Adventure Island II, Mighty Final Fight, Street Fighter II, etc.