Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you love to re-play

Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
dukerx2 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Suikoden 1-5. Have beaten them all in order 5/6 time in total.

Final fantasy 1 and 4. Many many many times on many many different platforms.

Off topic but any word on Suikoden 2 coming to the PSN, I heard it got certified and then nothing.

Still TBA 2014.  I'm looking forward to replayING it on my vita.

Thanks. I never had the chance to play any of them and I heard 2 is the best.

3 is my personal favorite.  I'm hoping it comes as a ps2 classic after 2.  

If you haven't yet play 1, not as good as.2/3 but it's a.grrat.game that starts a great series.

Are they self contained stories, like most Final Fanasy games , or does the story continue threw each game? 

They all share some characters in some way shape or form.  In the same world (but different places).  

Think of them as a history of the world they are in.  All completely stand alone but definitely share pieces of each other.  Playing in order (that they came out more than cronological) is the best way to start.  After.my first play through of the bunch I like to replay them cronologically.

Alright thanks for the info

Around the Network

I've replayed the Metroid Prime games a lot, and I've also replayed the Metroidvania-style Castlevania games more times than I can count.

NNID: TheCCluc

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

RE5: Trying for "S" rankings on each level and Mercenaries kept me busy for quite some time.
Fallout 3: Massive world with all kinds of little secrets and I wanted to see and find it all.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: Went for completionist (-the multiplayer) so I put in a ton of time.

RE4

Around the Network

uncharted DF

COD BO

NFS MW 05'

Play Me

Age of Empires II, Pikmin 2, FIFA 07, Madden 08 and right now Super Mario 3D World.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I have played through the Mushroom cup in MK8 at least 2 times.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.