By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crystal Dynamics confirms Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive

Ninsect said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Like I said 360/XB1 2015, PCPS4 2016

Fixed, and I agree

Maybe. But I'm just going based off his Dead Rising 3 comment still. That's why I'll stick with PC in 2016 for now.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Ninsect said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Fixed, and I agree

Maybe. But I'm just going based off his Dead Rising 3 comment still. That's why I'll stick with PC in 2016 for now.

Unless Ms is publishing this game....I dont see that happening

Fusioncode said:
Azerth said:
didnt phil already say that

Not everybody was convinced.

That's sad, really...

He's just the head of xbox... Nobody important to the industry... 

Lol.

Hope MS paid them enough to offset killing the franchise after such a successful reboot.

Fusioncode said:

Why didn’t Microsoft, Square Enix or Crystal Dynamics say upfront it was a timed exclusive? Why all the indirect language?

1. We certainly didn’t intend to cause any confusion with the announcement. The Microsoft Gamescom stage was a great place to make the initial announcement, but not necessarily to go into details

Erm, so why did they then put out and obviously reactive press release which actually added to the confusion rather than clear things up?  They must have known it would cause a shit storm and they should have known sustaining the myth of total exclusivity couldn't be sustained for more than a week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

It was obvious since spencer couldnt say " it's not coming on PS4 " or " it will stay microsoft exclusive", no, he had to use other words because he knows he cant say that since he look silly when it comes to PS4 because it's up to Square Enix to take this decision

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

overman1 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Ninsect said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Fixed, and I agree

Unless Ms is publishing this game....I dont see that happening

They said the same deal is in place that they have for Dead Rising 3. That's why I'm skeptical of the PS4 release and thinking it will only hit PC . Hopefully im wrong though cause it would be nice for all to play it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

KylieDog said:
They don't confirm anything of the sort.

Did you even read the OP?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Basically it says "the devil (MS) made me do it"

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank