By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA is brilliant: people creating 2nd accounts for EA Access to have 6 more hours of early Madden access

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

No love for Mexicans?

Are they not in Central America rather than Northern?

Mexico it's located in North America! Central American countries include Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, etc..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Zackasaurus-rex said:
People can be really stupid...

This applies to all EA Access subscribers, of course.

Explain. The point of ea access isn't just early access. We get this on top of free games(total cost in stores is over 30) 10 percent discount and this. Shut up

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

The price 'Neo'

fighter said:
DerNebel said:

Am I? Didn't know that every EA fan is going out and paying twice for EA Access just so he can play Madden for 6 more hours instead of just waiting a couple days until it releases. If you do that, then sorry, but you're really not the brightest.

it seems to me your comment is even more insulting to other fans...

*facepalm* Some people really can't help themselves, gotta make everything about the comsole wars, right?

I have never said that the 4 hour option in PSNow is good, but that is actually neither here nor there. My comment was aimed at people that already own an EA Access account, but feel that they need to get another one just to get 6 more hours out of Madden, even though they are more than likely going to buy the game anyway when it releases in 5 days and could thus just wait a couple more days. But hey, apparently you gotta defend even this, cause saying that doing this is stupid is somehow seemingly an attack on the Xbox and its fanbase in your opinion. Give me a break.

Ucell said:
kinisking said:
poklane said:
DerNebel said:
EA isn't brilliant, people are just retarded.

/thread

If you're paying to play a game for 6 hours just before release, you're just retarded. Before we know it, all demos will de paid because of idiots like these.

This is made slightly less than retarded because it's the whole game and not a demo. Still pretty retarded xD. 

It isn't the whole game, its just 6 hours of the whole game.

Yeah you have all the features. That's what I meant by whole game 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:

The price is the problem for both

And that is where you enter the opinion realm.  For me I don't mind the idea of paying 8-15 bucks (depending on game) for a week-long rental.  If I am making the effort to rent the game I am probably going to make an effort to play said game and can probably beat it in a week.

If I have non-gamer friends over for a social night and we are looking for something for a few hours entertainment I might rent a quick 5-8 dollar game for a few hours.  It's all about context of the situation.

EA Access I think is a great price for what you get for it.  Discount on games, early access, and old game access.

There have been far, far, far too many sly jabs at EA and people who support them in this thread. This is now where it stops.

Anyone who posts something along these lines will be handed out a very, very weighty ban indeed. Don't do it, people. It's not worth it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It was nice knowing you video games. You had a good run.

Conegamer said:
There have been far, far, far too many sly jabs at EA and people who support them in this thread. This is now where it stops.

Anyone who posts something along these lines will be handed out a very, very weighty ban indeed. Don't do it, people. It's not worth it.

Yeah, this thread is pretty awful

How generous of EA...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54