By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA is brilliant: people creating 2nd accounts for EA Access to have 6 more hours of early Madden access

Darc Requiem said:
RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow, EA really are ingenious. Why would people do this? Just play the 6 hours you've got and then buy the actual game and play it for as long as you want.

Americans.

Think about it. These are people who call a sport that is played with hands "football".

The Brits started that actually. Just saying

But at least with British Football your not suposed to play the sport with your hands... 

Around the Network
Burek said:
So, people are willing to pay $5 for 6 hours of gameplay.....repeatedly....
Hopefully not the same people bashing PSNow....

There are definitely games I would pay $5 to play before launch.

Does that mean I want to pay about $5 to play old PS3 games for a few hours? Nope.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Just signed up for a one month account to play some Madden online and try FIFA for a month :)

Mr Puggsly said:
Burek said:
So, people are willing to pay $5 for 6 hours of gameplay.....repeatedly....
Hopefully not the same people bashing PSNow....

Does that mean I want to pay about $5 to play old PS3 games for a few hours? Nope.

But that's not the point he is trying to make.. it's people that are willing to create a 2nd 3rd or more to extend the time they can play a game before it launches... in this case a mere 5 days before it launches.

Avro1958 said:
Darc Requiem said:
RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow, EA really are ingenious. Why would people do this? Just play the 6 hours you've got and then buy the actual game and play it for as long as you want.

Americans.

Think about it. These are people who call a sport that is played with hands "football".

The Brits started that actually. Just saying

But at least with British Football your not suposed to play the sport with your hands... 

Not the British version of Football that American Football is based on. American Football began as variaton of Rugby in Britian. That too was played mostly with your hands.

Around the Network
Avro1958 said:

But that's not the point he is trying to make.. it's people that are willing to create a 2nd 3rd or more to extend the time they can play a game before it launches... in this case a mere 5 days before it launches.

Isn't it stupid also for people to pre-order games?

You could buy it or download it on digital marketplaces the same day it releases.

Pre-paying publishers are one of the most stupid ideas I've ever seen.

now nintendo club 2$ per 24h doesnt seems so bad. heh

Avro1958 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well I'm pointing out the hole in your OP. Madden 15 is a new game, PS Now is old stuff.

Hence, paying $5 to play something that isn't out yet is more enticing than a few hours of old stuff on PS Now.

Anyhow, I doubt a significant number of people are making muliple accounts for more Madden 15.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

jonathanalis said:
now nintendo club 2$ per 24h doesnt seems so bad. heh

How does that work? What games can you play?

I consider myself a hardcore gamer, and 6 hours a day is more than enough.