By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Musou(Warriors series) Yes or No?

Like the idea?

Yes 77 77.00%

No 20 20.00%

See Results 3 3.00%

Total:100

It'd honestly be great to finally be able to see the grand battles that Fire Emblem simulates. I mean, while playing the game on a confined segmented map, you can only imagine so much (Radiant Dawn did a great job on really giving you the feel of grand battles however).

I mean, this is what's actually happening during a battle:

I definitely would love to play a game that had that feel while still having the strong story and characterization that the series provides.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

It'd honestly be great to finally be able to see the grand battles that Fire Emblem simulates. I mean, while playing the game on a confined segmented map, you can only imagine so much (Radiant Dawn did a great job on really giving you the feel of grand battles however).

I mean, this is what's actually happening during a battle:

I definitely would love to play a game that had that feel while still having the strong story and characterization that the series provides.

Radiant Dawn was awesome. Especially the cutscenes. I would love to see one of those battles again. 

I don't have much interest i neither franchises, so whatever... :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm all for it if the game supports A (Or S, depending on the version) conversation between two males.

Yes, I like both franchises.

Around the Network

this thread was made on my 20th birthday

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

Well...that's a weird reason to necro a thread.

The potential is there: several FE games means different worlds, characters to choose from, enemies, etc.

I don't think the death system is necessary or that it would work with people.
Never played a Musou game, so i have no idea if characters "die", but i don't think losing the few characters at your disposal would be the best idea.

The crest idea would actually be cooler if that would bring forth another AI or different enemies to keep the game challenging.

RolStoppable said:
Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:

Well...that's a weird reason to necro a thread.

It's also Xenoblade Chronicles' three year anniversary as a European release.

That...is a better reason to necro a thread.

I still dont think we've had enough traditional FE games to warrant spin-offs.