By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Musou(Warriors series) Yes or No?

Like the idea?

Yes 77 77.00%

No 20 20.00%

See Results 3 3.00%

Total:100

I like it better than a, for example, Zelda Musou game. Thank god that doesn't exist.

Around the Network

also this

vkaraujo said:
I don't care about the rest of the game. If Frederick says "Pick a god and Pray" during a combo, i would pre-order.

Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:
Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:
The less musou games the better.

I somehow doubt you even read any of it...

Now a word, and I stand by what I said.

Okay, what if they were able to impliment SRPG elements into Musou type gameplay?

A la, say, Dynasty Warriors Empires?

If your idea is to make the graphics more appealing by taking the camera down closer to the battlefield I can understand you. That would make it easier to "sell" to the western public, yet keeping the games mechanics intact.
You should look into the gameplay of Crimson Shroud. It is still turnbased, it is even mimicing classic board games in that it has characters standing on base plates, but the camera is down on the game board making it more visually looking as a TPS.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-software/CRIMSON-SHROUD--691846.html

Personally I do not like the " rolling the dice" part but that is just me. I would also have the ability to shift the camera from classic fire emblem top-down to close-battle.

Remember, these are games that the staff of Level5 made on their "free" time. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild_(series). "Attack of the Friday Monsters!" is a personal favorite.

Both series share some ideas (like two armies fighting, the most obvious), so It would be cool to see one.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Add in some way to direct your AI cannon fodder soldiers and sign me up.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Maraccuda said:
Add in some way to direct your AI cannon fodder soldiers and sign me up.

Done, and done.

ECM said:
Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:
Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:

Okay, what if they were able to impliment SRPG elements into Musou type gameplay?

shhhhhhh, he can't take the truth.

cheshirescat said:
ECM said:
Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:
Clyde32 said:
cheshirescat said:

shhhhhhh, he can't take the truth.

What does that mean? I took it just fine. I hadn't known such a game existed, and the quality of the game is the only thing I'm unsure about.

Well I didn't really get many suggestions for this, so I figure my scenario is perfect.